eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How i get the money anonym from my stealth Paypal account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/68113-how-i-get-money-anonym-my-stealth-paypal-account.html)

KevinD.Glenn 12-12-2013 09:46 PM

How i get the money anonym from my stealth Paypal account?

hello,

How i get the money anonym from my stealth Paypal account?

I can not longer use this exchanger: cofredpay.com for exchange Paypal to Perfect money:/

I am come from Austria.

Thanks for help!

Kind regards

MM78 12-13-2013 01:13 AM

Re: How i get the money anonym from my stealth Paypal account?

When you say Anonymous what exactly do you mean? Can you not withdraw your funds to a bank account?

shaddypro1 12-13-2013 09:44 AM

Try using Freelancer to collect your payment, basically pay yourself through there. It should work fine

brownsauce215 12-13-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaddypro1 (Post 511135)
Try using Freelancer to collect your payment, basically pay yourself through there. It should work fine

Great idea. Any other way to transfer $$ from pp while we're at it? I have about 20 bank accounts and I get very weary opening more. Feel like the Irs or someone is watching me.

JamesNorth101 12-13-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaddypro1 (Post 511135)

Advise like this keeps appearing on the forum lately

It is not advised to to this

It is high risk in the eyes of PayPal and may well lead to your account being suspended.

Best way to withdraw money from PayPal is and will always be bank accounts.

After that other methods such as buying items and then selling them via a different means to cash out also exist.

Method like transfer money from your stealth PayPal to your real PayPal are a massive NO NO. Same goes for paying yourself via freelance service sites. It will without a doubt lead to issues in the long run.

MM78 12-13-2013 11:45 AM

For those in the USA look into Prepaid Visa/MasterCard accounts...such as AccountNow and similar cards that come with Routing/Account Numbers for direct deposits. Someone a week or two ago posted a list of these types of cards.

ALSO please not all of these cards have been tested, if you can't find anyone who has tested these cards by using the search then your going to have to be your own test dummy.

Here is the link:
Compare 82 Prepaid Debit Card Offers

Again, please use the search function if your curious about any of these cards, it gets annoying when people ask "Has anyone tested this or that" and never bother to use the search.

yotano211 12-13-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownsauce215 (Post 511138)
Great idea. Any other way to transfer $$ from pp while we're at it? I have about 20 bank accounts and I get very weary opening more. Feel like the Irs or someone is watching me.

Dont get too worried about having that many accounts, there is no law stating how many bank accounts one person can have. Some people who dont even sell on ebay or any other website have more than that. And no I am not talking about a drug cartel.

rsot 12-13-2013 12:58 PM

Dont ever think you are scott-free with Freelancer these days - it is a site known for cashing out PP so...limitations have been increasing with this site