eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Will Verified account get limited? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/688-will-verified-account-get-limited.html)

madbrad 07-05-2007 11:00 AM

Will Verified account get limited?

I made another paypal acount and linked it to a differnt bank account and it is now a verified account. Dose this mean i will not get limited if it start receiving over $500 a week. Or can i go over that and be okay?

aspkin 07-05-2007 03:56 PM

Have you confirmed the account as well?

jimmymac99 07-08-2007 11:41 PM

Modee do you have a tutorial on how to have a few paypal accounts?

kaal1010 08-04-2007 05:52 PM

hi. well i live in the uk and ive been permanently kicked off of PAYPAL they said i was an excessive risk and all this rubbish. ive had EBAY accounts suspended in my name also. 1 ebay account was suspended in my mums name at the same home address and phone number ect where i still live because they linked it.(a long time before i knew about this site) im goin to make a new ebay account im gonna try out that entropay card thing to register(please message if youve got any info about how good itis) howevere i want to still be able to use paypal. if my mum makes a paypal account in her name using our legit address and phone number(which are also on my account) will they link the two and will they also link them to the old ebay accounts. also when i create the ebayaccount and give the phone number does it also have to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ as well as the address and other details.

Chris Hanson 08-05-2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 5257)
You have to have real people and real social security numbers who have given you permission to open the accounts. For example relatives, or employees (usually officers) at your companies.

Each person can then have one regular account, and then one premium or business.

This all adds up to a lot! of accounts. Yeeehawww.

BE PREPARED with all the docs needed to verify your location (utility bill), business (business license, fictitious business name, articles of incorporation, etc.) and anything else they might ask for. Also - good credit - the persons you utilize must have good credit.

Oh you can also Limewire someone tax documents and use that info..hehehehe

DogFacedBoy 08-05-2007 07:59 PM

Good Credit???

I'm a little confused.
I am looking at setting up a new ebay account and afraid if I use my existing Paypal to receive payment I'll get busted again.
I had 2 ebay accounts a year ago. One with my home address, one with my work address. Each ebay account used the same Paypal, but of course they each had their own email addresses for enay and PP. Last summer the one account got suspended because someone who was selling the same item as me turned me in for copying his listing...okay, my bad, I didn't think anything of it because all of the listings for that item looked pretty much the same and used the same images.
Later I tried to list my item again and received my third mark and got booted permanently. No big deal, I have been using my other account and have 90 feedback 100% positive with maybe 20-30 that never left feedback.
Then last week I get suspended, because my account was "associated" with a suspended ebay user.
I'll post the rest of this in the appropriate forum, because I would like some help with it, but my question here is with ebay and PP being in bed together would I be setting myself up if I add another email (3rd) to the same PP account and use that for payment and to pay ebay?
Now that I think of it, I wonder if I accidentally logged in to Paypal with the first (banned) email when I made the payment and they saw payment for the second account coming from the emai of the first one which was banned?
They were the same address except one was yahoo and one was gmail.
I guess that would have given myself up and red flagged me.
Anyone have experience with that happening?

Thanks...I love this site!!!

Chris Hanson 08-05-2007 08:25 PM

From what people are saying ebay and paypal are sharing more information lately.

Ballsack 08-08-2007 04:50 PM

If anything becoming verified makes it more likely you'll get limited. You have the ability to withdraw funds from paypal which automatically makes you a suspect.