Transferred money paypal to paypal under review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Transferred money paypal to paypal under review

Right guys think I've ****ed up a couple of my paypal accounts, basically I've lost my pin for my credit card and needed some money ASAP, so created a paypal account and added my credit card to it, then i transferred some money to a stealth paypal account from it, got this email to my stealth account as soon as money was transferred over successfully. what do you think will happen? Both accounts are in my real name aswell.

Dear xxxx,

Xxxxxxxxx paid for their item using PayPal. This payment is under review.

The Payment Review may take up to 24 hours. When we've completed the review, we'll either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment clears: You may proceed to process the order. To know if your item is covered, check the 'Seller Protection' section of the 'Transaction Details' page and ensure that it states 'Eligible'.

You shouldn't provide the item or service purchased until we let you know that the payment has cleared. We'll send you an email when the funds are released. Or you can:

Check the transaction History from your Account Overview

Stealthxxxxxxxx is a Verified Customer

Payment Details:

Amount: xxxxxGBP

Transaction ID: cxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

View the details of this transaction online

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Dispatch Information:

Address:

Address Status: Unconfirmed

Yours sincerely,

PayPal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Transferred money paypal to paypal under review

They will either approve or cancel the transaction. What else are you expecting??

This is what happens when you try to send significant funds on a brand new account, unverified and unconfirmed.
Old 01-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Agree with ebayorbust, it looks like you panicked and scrambled to make a new Paypal and get cash out. Was it a lot that you tried to transfer?
Old 01-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
They will either approve or cancel the transaction. What else are you expecting??

This is what happens when you try to send significant funds on a brand new account, unverified and unconfirmed.
Thought my account was getting manually viewed by paypal due to the paypal's having similarities, got a email 5 mins after saying it's cleared so everything's ok thanks.
Old 01-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Agree with ebayorbust, it looks like you panicked and scrambled to make a new Paypal and get cash out. Was it a lot that you tried to transfer?
Had no other choice as i lost my credit card PIN number day b4 my daughters birthday, transferred £300 but 5 mins after posting this thread I got email saying it's cleared and managed to get money out of PayPal ok,

Not something I would do often but looks like i got away with it this time cheers for reply.
Old 01-05-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler87 View Post
Had no other choice as i lost my credit card PIN number day b4 my daughters birthday, transferred £300 but 5 mins after posting this thread I got email saying it's cleared and managed to get money out of PayPal ok,

Not something I would do often but looks like i got away with it this time cheers for reply.

Glad to see it worked out for you.

I would not make a habit of it but I understand your situation it was probably worth the risk to you.
Old 01-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I totally agree with Sandy on this one. You got lucky this time. I would avoid doing it again, if at all possible.
Old 01-07-2014

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post

Completely false. If you send anything over $100 (could even be a little less) they will review it. This happens to me an accounts that are confirmed and verified.