Bank Account questions for stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-09-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Bank Account questions for stealth

Im mostly a lurker on this board. I appreciate all the work everyone does here to keep us all going...
I understand everything except adding a bank account. The bank account has to be in a reaI name.
So, my concern is, WHAT IF, something happened, your stealth gets slammed with VeRo or copyright infringement. Why wouldn't PayPal hand over the bank account information? Then the next day the feds are knocking on your door or you get a nice letter in the mail from law offices such & such...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2014

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: I Just Dont "Get it." Please Explain: Bank Acct in Legal Name?

Well you're going to have to get your bank in your real name or else how would you use the bank account? People here aren't advocating doing illegal things this about getting accounts and workarounds for PP/eBay and you're looking at this exactly backwards.

Your PP is stealth but since PAYPAL can't see the name on your bank account if you use the right banks you can add your REAL bank account with your REAL name to your ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth account and use that not only to verify it but as the way to access your money you have in PayPal.
The Following User Says Thank You to bombora For This Useful Post:
purple (01-11-2014)
Old 01-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Just to clarify, because it seems that you misunderstand the purpose of stealth. Stealth can get you back on eBay/PayPal and Amazon if you have lost your accounts for whatever reason. It is not a license to sell counterfeits.

Stealth will hide your real identity from eBay/PayPal/Amazon and most private companies and individuals. For example, I cannot call PayPal with your user ID and get information about you. They won't give it to me. But they WILL give it to the FBI or other law enforcement agencies in 6 and 1/2 seconds.

The bottom line is, if you want to sell counterfeits, or commit fraud, then stealth won't help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
purple (01-11-2014)
Old 01-09-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombora View Post

Your PP is stealth but since PAYPAL can't see the name on your bank account if you use the right banks you can add your REAL bank account with your REAL name to your ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth account and use that not only to verify it but as the way to access your money you have in PayPal.
Sorry, to ask boring noob questions. How is it that PayPal can't see the name on my bank account?

I'm not understanding how the banking side of the equation are done

Thanks for your patience
Old 01-09-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Bylaw they are not allowed to see your private information is your right to have that privacy, just think about it Paypal is just another business they are NOT a bank or government agency I wouldn't want anybody to have access to my personal information
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
livingdaylight (01-09-2014)
Old 01-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdaylight View Post
Sorry, to ask boring noob questions. How is it that PayPal can't see the name on my bank account?

I'm not understanding how the banking side of the equation are done

Thanks for your patience
With automation, when PayPal sends money to your bank, they SEND information only. Except for an electronic confirmation that the deposit was received, they don't get any further information.

PayPal CAN sometimes see the name on your bank account if you try to fund your PayPal account from your bank, because in this case it is your BANK that is transmitting the account holder information, which MAY include the account holder name.

In most countries, banks will NOT give your information out, except to law enforcement or in response to a court order. They take privacy VERY seriously.

But that only applies to businesses and other individuals. If the UK equivalent of the FBI wants your information, they WILL get it. Some thing if the bank receives a court order for the information.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
livingdaylight (01-09-2014), secret storm (09-14-2015)
Old 01-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default I Just Dont "Get it." Please Explain: Bank Acct in Legal Name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
With automation, when PayPal sends money to your bank, they SEND information only. Except for an electronic confirmation that the deposit was received, they don't get any further information.

PayPal CAN sometimes see the name on your bank account if you try to fund your PayPal account from your bank, because in this case it is your BANK that...

Does this mean that if I didn't have enough money in my PayPal to cover a return and they try to withdraw from my bank, they will see my name? And then they can link my legit acct?
Old 01-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
Does this mean that if I didn't have enough money in my PayPal to cover a return and they try to withdraw from my bank, they will see my name? And then they can link my legit acct?
YES, but it depends on what information your bank sends. Not all banks work the same way. I always leave a couple of hundred in each PayPal to cover any fees or refunds. It is best not to give PayPal a reason to withdraw from your bank account.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
withers99 (01-13-2014)
Old 01-13-2014

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
YES, but it depends on what information your bank sends. Not all banks work the same way. I always leave a couple of hundred in each PayPal to cover any fees or refunds. It is best not to give PayPal a reason to withdraw from your bank account.
PP withdraws 1.50 when you verify, if they didn't tag you then, why would they tag you on any other withdraws?
Old 03-24-2014

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Bank Account questions for stealth

So if I got a stealth account with a bank account already linked to it and then added my current bank account (which has already been banned from paypal) it wouldn't know because paypal wont be able to see the bank details that I have just entered into their system? i.e my name and account number and sort code? or does this mean I would been a completely new bank account?
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@zaac

You need a brand new bank account with a brand new stealth ebay/paypal account.

You must be careful of not linking yourself.
CTX (03-24-2014)
Old 03-24-2014

Longevity: 58%

Can I continue using my paypal debit master card with a new eBay Stealth account? My paypal account is no longer connected to my bank "not varified" due to paypal providing me with there debit card. Will I have to setup a new paypal stealth account?
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezsohot View Post
Can I continue using my paypal debit master card with a new eBay Stealth account? My paypal account is no longer connected to my bank "not varified" due to paypal providing me with there debit card. Will I have to setup a new paypal stealth account?
Simple Answer: NO! why would you use a card that was linked to a previous account?

Stealth = Everything NEW.....NEW! No mismatching cards, banks to anything banned.