eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   New paypal -individual or company? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/69116-new-paypal-individual-company.html)

naskouk 01-13-2014 12:22 PM

New paypal -individual or company?

Hello guys
I appreciate all the work everyone does here to keep us all going...
I have created new stealth PP ,but PP asked me if I am individual or company, so I marked company.Have I done it wrong? then it asked me for authorization :
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Account holder authorization

Your account is in the name of a legal entity. The person who is primarily responsible for managing your organization's PayPal account should sign below. PayPal considers this person to have primary authority to make decisions affecting your PayPal account.

You confirm on behalf of the legal entity whose name appears below, xxxx, that the following person is authorized to access and use xxx's PayPal account and that the information provided for them is accurate. xxxx acknowledges its responsibility for the acts and omissions of the persons whom the organization authorizes or enables to use its PayPal account.

Legal entity: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Electronic signatureWhat is this?What you type here will be accepted as your legal signature on behalf of the legal entity. We suggest entering your first and last name.
I'm authorized to sign on behalf of xxxxx, and what I've typed above should be taken as my legal signature on behalf of xxxxx

Name of signerWhat is this?The signer's name as it appears on a passport or other identifying document should be entered here.
Job titleWhat is this?The signer's position in the organization, such as Managing Director or CFO, should be entered here.

Is that wrong, it said it can not be changed?
thank you

jeffweico 01-13-2014 11:40 PM

Re: New paypal -individual or company?

PayPal considers every account to be an individual account in the sense that one individual needs to ultimately be responsible for it. It is OK to have a business account.

PayPal is now asking who the authorized individual is who can make decisions for the business account. A business may be considered a legal entity, but it cannot make decisions. A Human has to do that.

If you were previously banned you want to use a stealth name.

naskouk 01-14-2014 01:25 AM

Re: New paypal -individual or company?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 519312)
PayPal considers every account to be an individual account in the sense that one individual needs to ultimately be responsible for it. It is OK to have a business account.

PayPal is now asking who the authorized individual is who can make decisions for the business account. A business may be considered a legal entity, but it cannot make decisions. A Human has to do that.

If you were previously banned you want to use a stealth name.

Thanks,
is that mean, they may ask later for some company certificate ,invoices etc.?
should I leave this PP and make another one with same name?

naskouk 01-14-2014 02:55 AM

Re: New paypal -individual or company? what is basic difference?

what is technical difference between this two types in our stealth account ?