eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Few Begineer questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/69234-few-begineer-questions.html)

DavidS 01-15-2014 06:24 PM

Few Begineer questions

Hello Guys , Thanks a lot for you info spreader here in the forum and in the PDF Books .

Stealth accounts

1) When i created stealth accounts i make sure to
A: Change mac address (which result to new ip address) i am verifying that .
B: Create new User Accounts (in windows) instead of deleting flash cookies \ cookies .
C: Disable web Beacons .
Then my accounts ready to be used , Now i had to ask , When i am changing my Mac address through the Router which is 'Wan Mac Address' , And this result in new ip address usually , But my Physical address of my Lan Card stay the same , Doesn't PayPal can track me through that Mac address ?
Because the Router Mac address , And my PC Lan connection card Mac address are not the same .
Are they able to see that ?

2) In Israel , when going to the option of adding bank account , There is a field of First Name , And Last name under the Add bank account option .
Now paypal stating there that if when withdrawing money to my bank accounts my PayPal name will be different from the bank account name and the withdrawal will be rejected then i will pay fees , But i read that PayPal cannot verify my Bank name at all , so i confused , can anyone tell me if they can or not verify my name ? and what should i do when entering bank account .
(I must say that the other option to withdrawal money other than bank account is Virtual Visa Card sold here in israel , But i still need to know about the bank issue , Because it can save fees money .

3) if from some reason paypal restricting one of my stealth accounts , Lets say it is false name and address account , one that i cannot get any papers verifications to send to paypal (Only phone verification and VCC Verification account), Would i be able to still withdraw the money to VCC after 180 days assuming paypal will not get any law suits ?

BTW i made my own Excel Stealth account Spreadsheet which is very nice , i just need to fix more info in it and i will be share it here .

Thanks for any help .
Regards David

MM78 01-15-2014 06:35 PM

Re: Few Begineer questions

1. Paypal CANNOT track MAC addresses.

2. Paypal will always tell you that names must match but in reality in most Countries it cannot see the name, address, etc associated with the bank account.
If you can withdraw to a card and it's safe then you have to look at that as an option EVEN if they charge fee's.