eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal tranfer & Withdraw (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/69992-paypal-tranfer-withdraw.html)

Beats 02-05-2014 04:50 AM

Paypal tranfer & Withdraw

I have a new eBay & paypal and have a new bank account linked to the paypal but wondered to avoid the wait of withdrawing as they are reviewing each withdrawl at the moment which is taking 3-5 days is it ok to send the money to an old paypal account that I can withdraw instantly from without flagging my new eBay account?

ilcarletto 02-05-2014 05:04 AM

Re: Paypal tranfer & Withdraw

It is generally not recommended to send the money to another account for withdraw.
This will create a link between the 2 and linking is something you should avoid with stealth.
If the old account was linked to a suspended Ebay account is even worse.

How much money are you talking about?

rsot 02-05-2014 05:36 AM

Welcome to the forums beats - not wise to do transfer like this, it will cause a link and both accounts COULD go down

loveline3x 02-05-2014 06:08 AM

Hi. I'm new here. I have a few questions. I had an established ebay account with 800/48000(Approx.) selling imit. When I opened this account, there were limited restrictions. I used to sell almost 300 products and used to get $18000 approximate per month from ebay. I used my Indian PayPal account and everything was going very smooth. It was blocked not because of the Indian account. It was blocked because of low seller performance just for a month otherwise I have been a top rated seller throughout. Now I have got a couple of stealth US ebay accounts with PayPal and I have verified them with individual VCC's and VBA's. They are working fine as of now. I sold a few items also and still good even after 1 month. I did transfer few amounts to my own Indian PayPal account and still no objections from PayPal. I'm located in India and doing everything as per the stealth guide. Ebay is the only way for my living. As I'm an Indian, it's very common that I will not hold a US Bank account. I can't put my Indian bank account also as US PayPal doesn't have the option to put in Indian account. How can I withdraw the funds on a regular basis? Can I not open a US Virtual Bank Account for withdrawing funds? I checked with Payoneer but they said account opening option is not available for US Residents now a days(I have used an address from US Whitepages). What is the best way to withdraw funds without any trouble from PayPal?

Thanks!

Dmshark25 02-06-2014 06:56 AM

Open the payoneer from India or is that not an option

loveline3x 02-06-2014 10:37 AM

No. That's not an option. Payoneer is not available in India. Can I not buy a virtual account from somewhere for withdrawing money?

Dmshark25 02-06-2014 12:02 PM

Have u contacted any US Banks, some may allow you to open an account without being present

loveline3x 02-06-2014 02:35 PM

Yes I did. They all asked SSN which I don't have. I tried a few online banks but everyone is asking for ssn. Do you know any bank where I can open a Bank Account without SSN? If you have any other idea, please let me know. I also heard people sell bank accounts in the USA for money. I don't know how true that is. Any idea?

JamesNorth101 02-06-2014 02:39 PM

If you want to open a US bank account, your really going to need to visit the US and go into branch.

The forum sells VBA but they are just to verify US PayPal accounts. They cannot be withdrawn to.

rsot 02-06-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveline3x (Post 526440)
Yes I did. They all asked SSN which I don't have. I tried a few online banks but everyone is asking for ssn. Do you know any bank where I can open a Bank Account without SSN? If you have any other idea, please let me know. I also heard people sell bank accounts in the USA for money. I don't know how true that is. Any idea?

Some truth in that but you will need to do hard research on this...as you can understand, it's risky to get other person's accounts.