eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Adding "linked" but new bank account to stealth Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/71272-adding-linked-but-new-bank-account-stealth-paypal.html)

jhillman87 03-14-2014 12:40 PM

Adding "linked" but new bank account to stealth Paypal?

I purchased a ready-to-go, EB/PP account a while back.
It's verified, limit removed and whatnot, but the current bank account/address is obviously some random person's/⊗⊗⊗⊗ name I don't own.

Anyway, I was wondering how safe it would be to change the bank account associated on this account to one I actually own.

Specifically, my old suspended Ebay account was tied to my Citibank account. However, I made another Citibank account "linked" to my main account - the account number is different, but it's technically still under my name -
Is this an issue, or does Paypal only look at routing/account number so i should be fine to use this one? Do they see the bank owner's name?

If i shouldn't do this, how do i "add money" to my PP account so I can actually pay for shipments / buy items etc.?

Thanks

GreenBean 03-14-2014 08:15 PM

Re: Adding "linked" but new bank account to stealth Paypal?

Where did you purchase the account? What after sales help have you had?

Do not change the existing bank account.

Add the one in your own name.

Make sure you are careful when you do disbursements that you send to the correct account.

jhillman87 03-15-2014 02:53 PM

Re: Adding "linked" but new bank account to stealth Paypal?

Had some brief (and slow) Skype support but was told there's no way to "add money" to the account - I'd need to send money to it from another paypal account...

Anyway, I left the original bank account (verified stealth one) on the account, but also added my own personal (never used on previous PP) bank account and did the 2-deposit verification.

It still won't let me add money as it requires birthday/SSN verification... which I can't get... so I guess it's only good for withdrawing money?