eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   how to withdraw with stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/71274-how-withdraw-stealth-accounts.html)

Frodo 03-14-2014 03:31 PM

how to withdraw with stealth accounts

A few questions here about VCC and VBA because I have no clue how this works.
1) Do I need both VCC and VBA to accept payments through paypal?
2) If I need both all I have to do is buy VCC and VBA and register them online under some name, and open a paypal account with them right? And then how do I go with withdrawing money from this VCC? just login to account and transfer money to my real account?
3) Can I use my real name for the VCC which I am going to use for Paypal or is it not recommended?
Cheers.

ilcarletto 03-14-2014 04:10 PM

re: how to withdraw with stealth accounts

Hi Frodo... what about getting a copy of the stealth book?
You will find answer that even Gandalf would not know...

"It is in Men that we must place our hope" [Gandalf]

Frodo 03-14-2014 04:16 PM

Yea.. I guess that will save lots of time for everyone :p

ilcarletto 03-14-2014 04:21 PM

Wise very wise decison... and you will save time and money.

Frodo, we will help anytime but at least try to build a small stealth understanding.

Thank You.

MM78 03-14-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 536919)
A few questions here about VCC and VBA because I have no clue how this works.
1) Do I need both VCC and VBA to accept payments through paypal?

Here's the thing....In order to register and fully verify a Paypal account, you need at least 2 things. 1) A Bank Account and 2) Credit Card.
A VCC (Virtual Credit Card) is used in place of the Credit Card and it confirms your address AND lifts the $500 withdrawl limit.

A VBA (Virtual Bank Account) is what Fully Verifies your account AND it helps in case some how the Paypal goes down quickly, you don't burn a real Bank Account.

Quote:

2) If I need both all I have to do is buy VCC and VBA and register them online under some name, and open a paypal account with them right?
A VCC and VBA can be purchased on the forum under the Marketplace, there is no need to "Register" any name or address. You simply ask the seller what you need and they will provide you with all the information needed.

Quote:

And then how do I go with withdrawing money from this VCC? just login to account and transfer money to my real account?
Not sure what your talking about but you don't withdraw money from a VCC....When you make a sale on ebay and feel the Paypal will last THEN you add a Real Bank Account.

Frodo 03-14-2014 04:43 PM

MM78,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
with the last question i wanted to clarify the issue of withdrawing money from stealth paypal account to my real account. Would not paypal find out my name if I transfer funds to my real account? I was thinking they will know where the money is going, no?

ilcarletto 03-14-2014 04:50 PM

No, they will not see the name on the account... the bank will not share it.

GreenBean 03-14-2014 05:37 PM

Re: how to withdraw with stealth accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 536942)
MM78,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
with the last question i wanted to clarify the issue of withdrawing money from stealth paypal account to my real account. Would not paypal find out my name if I transfer funds to my real account? I was thinking they will know where the money is going, no?

You pick a bank account that allows mismatched names.

Now before you do make any (new stealth) account, please make sure you have done lots more reading.

Then come back to this thread with your plans.
We can go over everything.

Do you know what to do with a new address and new IP as well?

Frodo 03-16-2014 04:19 PM

Here is my plan (after reading some information):
1. New physical address is not a problem (moving soon)
2. Planning to buy a dial up modem for IP or getting internet from service provider who offer dynamic IP.
3. In regards to cookies - just create additional users in my windows so that i do not have to clean them up every time i change ebay accounts.
4. buy ready to VCC and VBA or buy them from store and create them myself (but then I will need a phone number for verification, right? Just in case, bought a new virtual number from sonetel and added to my cell phone. ebay can call that virtual number, to reach my cell).

How does my plan sound so far?

Here is one more question: my real bank account linked to suspended account. does that mean I can't add it to my paypal for withdrawal? If so, then I have to open a new bank account. The other question is do I have to buy VCC/VBA for both paypal and ebay separately or one VCC and VBA sufficient for both paypal and ebay?

Thanks, guys!

GreenBean 03-16-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 537293)
Here is one more question: my real bank account linked to suspended account. does that mean I can't add it to my paypal for withdrawal? If so, then I have to open a new bank account. The other question is do I have to buy VCC/VBA for both paypal and ebay separately or one VCC and VBA sufficient for both paypal and ebay?

Thanks, guys!

Plan sounds fine. You did well with that reading. :yar:

You need a new bank account to go with this new stealth account. New set of numbers. You want to avoid a link. (Also a bank account associated with a limited paypal can not be used again).

You buy the VCC/VBA for paypal & attach that info to ebay.

Doing really fine, Frodo.

:mod:

iamcool123 03-18-2014 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 536949)
You pick a bank account that allows mismatched names.

Need to participate in this convo as I am facing the same problem OP is facing.

Can you be a little more elaborate regarding this. Suppose I open a new stealth paypal account. I want to attach my valid bank account (not vba but real account) with it. But as the paypal is registered with the different surname, how can I attach my real bank account when paypal account's name and bank account name's is the different?

By picking a bank account that allows mismatched names, are you referring to this situation?

Regards

ilcarletto 03-18-2014 08:21 AM

Hi,
PayPal will not see the name of the bank account. PayPal will see the account number which has to be a brand new one... never used on a suspended account.

The problem with "mismatch" is for the other way around, the bank will see you are withdrawing funds from a Paypal that is not in your name.

Some banks likes it someother don't.

rsot 03-18-2014 11:56 AM

@Frodo, just make sure you don't send funds UP from your bank - you can withdraw to your bank fine as long as bank accepts deposits in stealth name

Frodo 03-19-2014 03:54 PM

I am going to try Huntington bank, looks like it is free of all fees

MM78 03-19-2014 04:46 PM

Free don't always mean "free", make sure you read the fine print!

Frodo 03-19-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 538083)
Free don't always mean "free", make sure you read the fine print!

That is true :d
I will check on them later.