stealth paypal limited - Is there a better route for email invoicing sales? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-18-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default stealth paypal limited - Is there a better route for email invoicing sales?

Hey all,

Noob Question.
Bought Stealth a ways back, followed the directions and all was good for while as expected. However I had my stealth PayPal that was limited after 4 months for TOS violation. I'm not sure I'm running enough money in sales to really make it worth my time to make another stealth account.

I had Google Checkout and Intuit for direct to email invoicing, no website sales, after Google closed I added the PayPal account and continued with direct to email invoicing, no website based sales.

Before i just start again with another stealth PP, What is the best alternative since I do sales via email invoicing only? Should I just move to a Authorize.net setup or is there someone else who allows me to invoice directly to my customers email without having to explain and justify the details of each sale?

Some background:
I have a business and EIN with a business bank account that accepts payments under the business name, but also tested fine taking deposits from any name. As well as a legit address and Google phone#.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: stealth paypal limited - Is there a better route for email invoicing sales?

CCNow and Moneybookers are worthy options to look at.

Welcome to the forums by the way
Old 03-19-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%
Default Re: stealth paypal limited - Is there a better route for email invoicing sales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
CCNow and Moneybookers are worthy options to look at.

Welcome to the forums by the way
LOL

He has been a member almost as long as you. 49% longevity.
Old 03-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%
Smile Re: stealth paypal limited - Is there a better route for email invoicing sales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
LOL

He has been a member almost as long as you. 49% longevity.
Some people are just shy Wish I had 100% though T_T
Old 03-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm reading about them today. It does seem that Moneybookers is now owned by a UK company Skrill, but I'm still reviewing.

And thanks for the welcome.

What do you guys think of ProPay or Braintree?

Right now I'm doing fine with Intuit, but I need a backup since Intuit was my backup to Google, then PayPal.

I also setup a Amazon account about 4 months ago that has been fully verified but then when I wanted a API for maybe selling off iOffer they wanted me to have a full website made and since I haven't had time to bother that account is frozen until I comply. It was going to be a non-stealth account for testing but they are just way too deep into your personal info.
Old 04-06-2014
Threadstarter  

So here is a update. CCNow isnt going to work I dont think. The services I offer are on their restricted list, (graphic and web design as well as some other photoshop services I offer), so that moves them back down the list. They, like many I'm finding want to only deal with tangible hard goods. I need a method of billing you would find in a dentist office or a accountants, but it seems mostly about either eBay or swiping actual cards on your phone.

I'm wary of Moneybookers now after the Alertpay/Payza meltdown. But I'm keeping them on the list.

So for the moment I'm trying out Quickbooks e-invoicing through the Gotomyaccounts plugin that should work with Authorize.net. I'm going to finish testing it as soon as I pick the least costly Authorize affiliate this weekend.
Old 04-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Another update.
I'm trying to use MerchantPlus for the Merchant account and Blue Pay as the portal.

Application was easy enough and I got the approved email in 48 hours. But now its been 10 days and while I have access to Merchantplus support I'm getting the run around as to why I cant access their dash board or any of the portals.

At first they said the hold up was Blue Pay, which i got a welcome/approved email from them this afternoon. And while I can login to Blue Pays support site I cant get into their portal site either.

Anyone else have this problem, I literally have been sent links to login to 5 places (dashboards and portals) and my credentials only work on 2 of them.

Also should I post this question in the Merchantplus section or will a mod move this thread over now that the topic has changed?
Old 04-19-2014

Longevity: 61%

Could be some help, it's old but read the comments section for more links.

20 Invoicing Tools for Web Designers

Last edited by okay; 04-19-2014 at 01:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to okay For This Useful Post:
zagy123 (04-23-2014)
Old 04-22-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks. I will review those while I wait for my scheduled Blue Pay adviser to contact me on how to setup integration.
Old 04-23-2014
Threadstarter  

So after spending all morning with Blue Pay I have now been told that nothing Merchant Plus does can create a paylink in a Quickbooks invoice, which was how they got me to sign up with them in the first place.

So I had Merchant Plus move me over to Authorize.net because there is a company who makes a plugin that creates a paylink in the invoice that works with CCs through Authorize, PayPal, and a couple of other options.

The company is GoToMyAccounts - Instant Customer Self-Service Web Portal for use with QuickBooks and while the product appears solid their CS seems to be nonexistent.

Anyone have experience with them? I will be testing their plugin in a couple of days. Their pricing model seems a little weird but maybe I'm not understanding what type of company they are. If they are a merchant that processes through Authorize.net's portal, then I just wasted 2 weeks waiting on MerchantPlus.
Old 05-06-2014
Threadstarter  

Another update.
Gotomyaccounts turned out to be a colossal waste. I think its a one man operation but either way the software is broken and there's been no one answering the phones or emails.

We had to drop the Quickbooks invoicing and after wasting more time with Merchant Plus I decided to pull the plug after getting a bill for $46 on what was a $30 package. And then all of a sudden they decided they understood what I was asking about since April.

So now they tell me Blue Pay is their subsidiary and is the same as them, a processor. Then they explained why I would get emails with the wrong portal link directions and the logins would not work because they moved my account to this Bluepay company but kept sending me Merchant+ emails and directions for their site.

Then we established that Merchant+/BluePay offers no service directly to email invoice and that I would need to use Freshbooks to do what I proposed to them in April.

So now after correcting their billing errors I'm back to $30 a month for the merchant processing and now $20 more to Freshbooks for invoicing. Which I will start testing today hopefully.
Old 05-09-2014

Longevity: 58%

If you're in the US , Id recommend Google Wallet, Its done wonders for me , Sadly it only works for those that reside in US
Old 05-24-2014
Threadstarter  

Hey, Thanks for the suggestion. I though Wallet was only for App sellers like the iTunes App store?

I will go check out Wallet then.

In the mean time, apparently Freshbooks mixed with Bluepay is how to get things done. We invoice with Freshbooks and the invoices allow Gateways like Authorize.net or Stripe, as well as the usual guys.

For now I'm still in the trial so its free, but i will be looking at at least $30 a month to invoice 100 customers and $20 for BluePay and $10 for the Authorize Gateway Fee. Complicated, but as long as I don't have to play PayPal roulette with random inspections and massive holds on funds I'm happy.