eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Talked to PayPal for Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/71640-talked-paypal-verification.html)

x6adidasx6 03-24-2014 09:28 PM

Talked to PayPal for Verification

So I just opened a new business with Tax ID, got a new IP, opened a PO Box at my post office which allows us to use the street address instead of the PO box and opened a new ebay/paypal under the business.

When I called them to get verified, I asked if they could verify my bank account over the phone. I used a savings account that I had opened at BOA - never been associated with my previous banned account.

They started asking me personal questions about "which street did you never live on" and they were actually real questions about me... How the hell did they associate that with my business account? It had my first and last name on there, but everything else was different - phone number, Tax ID (no ss#) address, so I hung up while I was answering the question in hopes that I'll wait for the deposit into the account to be verified.

Here is the question --- Am I screwed? I didn't answer any verification questions, but they did ask a question that pertained to the real me... Thanks for your help.

Lolitax 03-25-2014 12:34 AM

Re: Talked to PayPal for Verification

Is this a stealth account? Why did you call in for verification when that can be done online? And since you were already on the phone you should have just finished the conversation.

GreenBean 03-25-2014 01:32 AM

Why did you CALL?

Why did you not check on the forum before doing anything harmful.

:faint:

vogeltron 03-27-2014 03:44 AM

Never call eBay/PayPal unless your account is toast and you have nothing left to lose.

rsot 03-27-2014 05:18 AM

- time will tell for what will happen with the account.

Did you just hang up in the middle of the call?

JamesNorth101 03-27-2014 07:14 AM

I would not hold my breath over this account. Why would you ring them?

Time will tell.

Lolitax 03-29-2014 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 540161)
- time will tell for what will happen with the account.

Did you just hang up in the middle of the call?

OP:
"so I hung up while I was answering the question in hopes that I'll wait for the deposit into the account to be verified. "

RSOT, that's exactly what the op did. I would like to know how this turned out

gohard 03-30-2014 04:58 PM

I just bought a new stealth account that was already verified. I linked my new bank account to it and paypal made the 3 small deposits and i linked it. Now when i try to transfer money into my account, paypal has a pop up that wants to call me to verify that this bank account it mine.. my stealth account came with a pre-paid cell phone...

What should i do?

Does anyone know what kind of questions will paypal ask me to verify this account?

I cant give the real name on the bank account because its under my real name i was banned from ebay..

does anyone have any good advice with this situation..