eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Slight change in Paypal US Withdrawal Times? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/71672-slight-change-paypal-us-withdrawal-times.html)

Dmshark25 03-25-2014 10:09 AM

Slight change in Paypal US Withdrawal Times?

Any one else notice the little changes?

No big deal but I just started noticing this a few weeks ago on new accounts that never happened before

Normally if I initiate a withdrawal say on a Monday before 10pm EST I would get an email a few seconds after saying "We are transferring....." And than I'd have it in my bank by Wednesday morning.

Now , and I have seen this with over 20 of my new accounts , I'll still get the email , but they been staying at pending status a day or two longer and now ones initiated Monday may not arrive till Thursday and sometimes Friday,

And they are also sending two emails for each withdrawal, both are the same , but one is sent seconds after you initiate and the other which is an identical email is sent again when the status has changed from pending to complete, and when I receive the second email the next day the funds will be in the bank

Like I said no big deal just aa small observation I noticed over the last 4-5 weeks

Lolitax 03-25-2014 10:13 AM

Re: Slight change in Paypal US Withdrawal Times?

I thought it was just me. Yes I'm getting duplicate emails. One when I initiate the withdrawal and second one I get the day before the money shows up. All mine have been going through in about three business days exactly.

BigCJ 03-25-2014 11:04 AM

A mod had a thread about this. Not getting the emails, duplicates, ETC.

Its weird.

Hope they fix it soon.

Dmshark25 03-25-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 539628)
A mod had a thread about this. Not getting the emails, duplicates, ETC.

Its weird.

Hope they fix it soon.

I don't think it's a glitch it seems intentional , because it happens with every withdrawal on new paypal accounts

All it's doing is letting you know when the transaction goes from pending to complete and you are notified by receiving the same "We are Transferring" email,that is received seconds after initiating the withdrawal

Also it seems they are held in pending status an extra day or sometimes two on the first few withdrawals

bjammin 03-25-2014 05:30 PM

I have had those double emails too, but I am not noticing a change in how long it takes to receive the funds. Saturday I requested a transfer and I got it today. Sunday I requested a transfer to a diff bank (diff stealth account as well)and I should have it tomorrow. It always seems to take 2 business days for me.

Dmshark25 03-25-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 539711)
I have had those double emails too, but I am not noticing a change in how long it takes to receive the funds. Saturday I requested a transfer and I got it today. Sunday I requested a transfer to a diff bank (diff stealth account as well)and I should have it tomorrow. It always seems to take 2 business days for me.

Yea the time is generally the same , but I noticed on some new accounts the first couple withdrawals are taking a day or two sometimes longer, but after the first few the timing is back on, it's just never before did I ever have a withdrawal in pending status longer than a day