eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   EIN Number for PayPal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/71832-ein-number-paypal.html)

Steve1 03-29-2014 01:31 AM

EIN Number for PayPal?

Hello all! I am new here and have a questions. I haven't been able to find anything that really fits my situations. So here goes...

I currently have a paypal and ebay account in my name. My account has been limited due to being associated with 2 people that were suspended. I have tried to get my name cleared from this but eBay doesn't seem to care. My account once almost unlimited to sell on now has been stuck at 10 items 1000 a month for over a year now. I have tried all I can but they just say call back in 30 days, every time.

Nothing seems to work so I would like to go stealth. My paypal account has not been limited at all and is in good standing. It is a personal account and my only one.

I guess my question is can I open up a business account using an EIN number and create a new stealth account on eBay using different everything else except for the paypal? Will they catch on that it is me?

If so is it immediate? I am not concerned with building it to high just want to sell around 2k a month.

Thanks for any input

Cheers

GreenBean 03-29-2014 03:38 AM

Re: EIN Number for PayPal?

Not quite following you.

You want to make that paypal from the old suspended ebay a business one and use it on a new stealth account?

No, that does not work.

You must start again with everything new. Avoid having anything linked. Look what happened with the ebay account you had.

paypal are usually pretty quick to 'catch' stuff.

Great risk of being caught is having your funds held under limitation.

To sell up to $2000 monthly takes hard work. Does not happen overnight.
:mod:

yankee 03-29-2014 08:35 AM

Re: EIN Number for PayPal?

It is extremely easy to create a new business and open a new paypal account and get almost any potential paypal issue eliminated(as far as verified and reviews, funds being held, etc.. not talking about disputes or poor customer service issues) so why use any old info?

If you call paypal and ask them about it, they will suggest a completely new account anyways to have separation from yourself and your business. Paypal is not out to screw people or make life harder, they are all about safety, reputation and you being a successful partner with them. Once you build a long term relationship with them, you will be amazed at the service they can offer you in things such as dispute resolutions, dragging out international disputes so they can close in your favor for custom or shipping issues, chargbacks etc.....