eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How to have an paypal/ein account run stricltly under business EIN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/72448-how-have-paypal-ein-account-run-stricltly-under-business-ein.html)

Neplusultra 04-13-2014 07:08 PM

How to have an paypal/ein account run stricltly under business EIN

Is there any way to have an ebay account run under an EIN and business opposed to an individual name? And if the owner of the business has been suspended before are they able to see the owners info? I want to start and run a legitimate account with my new business but am unsure if I would need to include personal info. any advice here would be great

newjerseymax 04-13-2014 09:16 PM

Re: How to have an ebay/paypal account run stricltly under business EIN

Yes many have done it for years.... I have done it to tune of millions of dollars.... But even those go down....

galigusso 04-13-2014 11:59 PM

But you still need to add an individual name on this account... and this name (and address) will go through public records check process... Am I right?

thready 04-14-2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neplusultra (Post 545133)
Is there any way to have an ebay account run under an EIN and business opposed to an individual name? And if the owner of the business has been suspended before are they able to see the owners info? I want to start and run a legitimate account with my new business but am unsure if I would need to include personal info. any advice here would be great

Yes.

And no, only if you dont use the same owners info again.

yankee 04-14-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 545155)
Yes many have done it for years.... I have done it to tune of millions of dollars.... But even those go down....

Yes they do and it seems those big accounts have huge targets on them right now and the past 10 months. All my larger accounts are experiencing odd reviews and "Getting to know your business better" reviews. Those have been deadly to me within 12 months.

GreenBean 04-14-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galigusso (Post 545175)
But you still need to add an individual name on this account... and this name (and address) will go through public records check process... Am I right?

Therefore you take specific steps when creating such accounts.

Read between the lines there

;)

jjohnson777 04-16-2014 11:07 PM

Re: How to have an paypal/ein account run stricltly under business EIN

Funny is 99% give up once PayPal limits them it good for us few who do not. Funny how they strike at worse time. I lost all my accounts by time got out of hospital after stroke. Last first one on day 2 of stay. No clue how they expected documentation they requested and they could care less so I do not fill bad by methods I take to get new accounts. Two can play it way they set and I getting good thanks to this site.