eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Are quality VBA's dead??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/72613-quality-vbas-dead.html)

Futuremogul888 04-17-2014 07:41 PM

Are quality VBA's dead???

So all the sellers on here are selling either Metabank or Ally VBA's. Everyone with any stealth knowledge knows that those lead to Paypal suspensions. Maybe not right away but its well documented that it is only a matter of time.

One of the sellers used to sell BOA VBA's but no more. I also used to have an outside guy that sold me US Bank VBA's but also no more. Are quality VBA's dead? Anyone with any insight on why? Anyone with any insight on where to get decent VBA's?

GreenBean 04-17-2014 07:42 PM

Re: Are quality VBA's dead???

May be insight but few will share.

Banks' internal workings have cancelled these.

Overabuse was the reason.

exxomscp 04-17-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futuremogul888 (Post 546203)
So all the sellers on here are selling either Metabank or Ally VBA's. Everyone with any stealth knowledge knows that those lead to Paypal suspensions. Maybe not right away but its well documented that it is only a matter of time.

One of the sellers used to sell BOA VBA's but no more. I also used to have an outside guy that sold me US Bank VBA's but also no more. Are quality VBA's dead? Anyone with any insight on why? Anyone with any insight on where to get decent VBA's?

VBA's have always been disposable of sorts IMO. They work and may keep Paypal verified for a bit, but eventually they get shut down due to "abuse." Newer methods and deals pop up from time to time because there is sort of an odd customer demand out there, not just for eBay stuff, but due to the economy in general. Quality VBA may not be dead, but options are limited in the eyes of those that do know and are reluctant to share information that has taken a while to gather. Personally, I don't find value in adding a bank account unless I can withdraw to it.. :/ Need mah money.

If you want some good advice; the best knowlege you can get in this business is doing some research for yourself. Big to small banks, there are options available to all ranks.

Look into a bank and online banking which allows you to open and close multiple bank accounts, and browse other banks and other options so that you don't have all your eggs tied up in just one basket. Banks will know if you have another account open elsewhere and will work harder to keep your money and keep you a customer if you have options. That's the only reasonable ticket I find at this point..

Futuremogul888 04-18-2014 12:37 AM

I think you largely miss the point of a VBA

dreamerplus 04-18-2014 03:45 AM

I know of a guy who sell boa still, but price are like 60 bucks per vba crazy unless you can earn a good return investment in that lol. Point is nothing last forever and oneday ebay and paypal will also shut tons of people down who won't give up id or ssn or some kind of verification method at the beginning of registration.