eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   KINDA Linked 1 bank account to 2 paypal account... Need Advice! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/72691-kinda-linked-1-bank-account-2-paypal-account-need-advice.html)

Impact 04-20-2014 04:19 AM

KINDA Linked 1 bank account to 2 paypal account... Need Advice!

Basically I made an error by entering the same bank account number on to two stealth Paypal accounts. I was going through my excel sheet and I just realized the mistake.

Now one of the Paypal account has already been fully activated and there has been sales on that account.

However, the new account that was created recently had no sales and was not fully activated. I have not yet confirmed the balance transfer in my Paypal account. I went ahead and removed that bank account without confirming the two small deposits.

Now are these two paypal accounts considered linked already, given the information above? Even though I did not confirm the two small deposits for the 2nd paypal account (new account).

Thank you in advance for all your advice.

GreenBean 04-20-2014 04:50 AM

Re: KINDA Linked 1 bank account to 2 paypal account... Need Advice!

Yep, there is a link on paper at the very least.

Was there no message?

:mod:

Impact 04-20-2014 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 546812)
Yep, there is a link on paper at the very least.

Was there no message?

:mod:

There was no message at all. I was just looking at my excel sheet and by chance I saw my mistake luckily.

Well there is only one choice and that is to erase the second Paypal account and continue working on the first Paypal account. I do not see any future issues if I do this step.

If for some reason you or anyone else thinks that both accounts have to be erased, please let me know.

GreenBean 04-20-2014 07:22 AM

Doing that only removes the info your side.

THEY know still, you know....

PayPal know

:brushteeth:

slapped 04-20-2014 10:28 AM

I actually did that once, I was creating a Bunch of Ebay/Paypal accounts and I accidently used the same bank info on what 2 Paypals, I confirmed 1 Account, and and NEVER confirmed the other, Instead I added another Bank account, DELETED the first one which was the same account as the other Paypal account that I had already confirmed and then confirmed the SECOND account. That was 2 yrars ago, I still have BOTH those accouts today

rsot 04-20-2014 10:28 AM

1. Link now exists.

2. Dont rely 100% on these 2 accounts because these could get limited any time.

3. Make OTHER backups

Impact 04-20-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 546848)
I actually did that once, I was creating a Bunch of Ebay/Paypal accounts and I accidently used the same bank info on what 2 Paypals, I confirmed 1 Account, and and NEVER confirmed the other, Instead I added another Bank account, DELETED the first one which was the same account as the other Paypal account that I had already confirmed and then confirmed the SECOND account. That was 2 yrars ago, I still have BOTH those accouts today

Thank you for providing me information about your experience. The only reason that I want to erase the second account is because I am afraid that if for some odd reason they restrict my first account, my second account will be restricted as well since they are linked. I rather work on a new account and discard my second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 546849)
1. Link now exists.

2. Dont rely 100% on these 2 accounts because these could get limited any time.

3. Make OTHER backups

I am currently erasing my second account that I did link with my bank account. This will surely decrease the chances of getting my account restricted.

I currently have more than 10 accounts under stealth and I certainly agree that one should have backups as much as possible. Thank you for the feedback.

I really appreciate for all the feedback and advice you guys have provided me. :)

Bunneh 04-20-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impact (Post 546960)
Thank you for providing me information about your experience. The only reason that I want to erase the second account is because I am afraid that if for some odd reason they restrict my first account, my second account will be restricted as well since they are linked. I rather work on a new account and discard my second.

I am currently erasing my second account that I did link with my bank account. This will surely decrease the chances of getting my account restricted.

I currently have more than 10 accounts under stealth and I certainly agree that one should have backups as much as possible. Thank you for the feedback.

I really appreciate for all the feedback and advice you guys have provided me. :)

Read what green bean said... PayPal will still know.
So it won't matter if the second account is open or closed that info is there always.

In other words : Same bank with 2 different people, addresses etc...

Impact 04-20-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 546980)
Read what green bean said... PayPal will still know.
So it won't matter if the second account is open or closed that info is there always.

In other words : Same bank with 2 different people, addresses etc...

I understand what green bean said. On the first account I will still continue selling until they shut it down since that account is already active account. The second account is brand new and I do not see a point keeping that account or selling anything on that account since there is a chance that they might shut it down. I rather work on another brand new account and not waste my time on the second account. Hope this makes more sense.

slapped 04-21-2014 09:44 AM

Like I stated above, I did go through this with NO issues afterwards, it has been a couple of YEARS Now. I think that as long as the account was NOT confirmed that Paypal CANNOT make the positive connection to you, After all, it might just honestly be a case where 2 different people have accounts at the same bank with slightly different account numbers, Im quite sure that that has actually happened. Now, if you CONFIRM the account, well, ALL bets are off because now you are confirming to Paypal that you do indeed have access to that bank account.