eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can I change info in my existing PP account to fool them? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/7329-can-i-change-info-my-existing-pp-account-fool-them.html)

trashybarbie 09-27-2008 11:57 PM

Can I change info in my existing PP account to fool them?

I would like to keep my PP account if possible. I have seen the suggestion to add a new email (preferably g-mail) and NOT link to your PP account. But I have also seen over and over to get a new one. What if I used my same old "dirty" paypal account and got a new bank account # and CC in a business name, added them to my same old account, and deleted my old bank account and CC info? Plus changing the phone and PO Box. Would eBay be able to link me then? I don't know if they would be able to see the name on the account. Probably huh? Even if I changed what I could to a business. I think that they might be able to see the original name on the account and of course the SS# If if they can't, would I be able to go all the way and link my PP account to eBay? Or if it is indeed possible at all, to just NOT link them, change all the info, give ebay a new email address and still use my old "dirty" account? But not linked. If I can do that, can I accept multiple payments. Through different email and auctiva accounts and accept them all at the same PP account. And what about if a customer files a dispute? Will ebay get my info then? So confused. I hope somebody can help me!

GreenBean 09-28-2008 12:01 AM

ARGH.:rolleyes:

What you propose will not work. In this thread there is information about what
to do. May be better to read a bit more.:)

Quasi_Mojo 09-28-2008 01:36 PM

Please search for and post in existing threads, if applicable.
You cannot use a PP account that has been connected with a suspended eBay account. You will be linked and suspended again.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.