eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXXto fund (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/73570-your-bank-has-let-us-know-you-can-t-use-your-bank-account-ending-xxxxto-fund.html)

martinmartin 05-16-2014 05:30 AM

Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXXto fund

Hi guys,: welcome;

Wish to say on the beggining Great Book ....loking long time for directions hoe to get stealth Ebay and Paypal account....

As follow the rules....new ip,new computer,CC cleaner profesional to delete cookies and Flash Player cookies,new email,new person with different ID,new adress(Virtual), new Virtual card and finally new mine(not registred anyware) Saving Bank Account TSB.Paypal banking account and card with deposit fully verified....Still not open ebay acount....Now I`m waithing for take off limits (faxed copy ID and proof of adress -2 days ago...)

Today received message from PayPal " Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXX to fund PayPal payments. If you already have a card linked to your PayPal account, we’ll use it to fund your future payments. "

This is bad sign or standard PayPal procedure if name Bank account holder is different than verified PayPal account holder????

Let me know please.Thanks:surrender:

ivan123 11-06-2015 11:19 AM

Re: Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXXto f

DOes anyone have this situation?

Ebayorbust 11-06-2015 11:30 AM

Re: Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXXto f

It's because you've used a savings accounts. Savers do not support the dd mandate. The bank rejects it when Paypal submit it.

You should still be able to withdraw to the account (which is what you want) but you can't use the account as a funding source (you would NOT want to do this anyway as it would reveal your real name to Paypal).

Pandoras_box 12-21-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 719577)
It's because you've used a savings accounts. Savers do not support the dd mandate. The bank rejects it when Paypal submit it.

You should still be able to withdraw to the account (which is what you want) but you can't use the account as a funding source (you would NOT want to do this anyway as it would reveal your real name to Paypal).

Just had the same today, ran up here to search and your answer is perfect!
Cheers mate.

Ill Be Back 03-21-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 719577)

I've just received this email for the first time. I've already confirmed the 4 digit pin which PayPal required for confirmation.

Assuming that I never dip into my Back Account or VCC funds will I need to re add a bank account or can I just leave it be.

Ebayorbust 03-21-2016 12:58 PM

Just leave it be. The instances of savers being removed from accounts due to the dd mandate being rejected is becoming less and less.

realdeals 03-21-2016 01:16 PM

+1 I have never removed a saver, even though I know the DD will get rejected and it has never been a problem.