eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Linking bank account to stealth Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/73870-linking-bank-account-stealth-paypal.html)

RichardCard82 05-26-2014 04:12 PM

Linking bank account to stealth Paypal

Made a new stealth Paypal, i closed my BofA account and opened new one. So i now got a new account number. I know with BofA paypal gives you option to automatically verify the account by using username and login. I have used the same login on my current paypal account. If i use the same login to verify this new account will paypal see the same username and password on the new account or should i just add the account number and routing number and wait 3 days?

Also, I get between $400-$500 on a daily basis selling virtual items. Im assuming it would be smart to use different accounts so that not all money is coming in one account?

I also opened an account with Ally bank. Anyone have good experiences with them for paypal purposes? I hear they are a good online bank to use

aspkin 05-26-2014 07:55 PM

Re: Linking bank account to stealth Paypal

Just wait on the deposits.. don't risk linking and losing your account..

pokerpro 05-26-2014 09:48 PM

Wow...that's great, all I read here is virtual items are mega-risky.....

RichardCard82 05-26-2014 09:56 PM

I have the same problem right now with the virtual item on my main account. They requested all sort of info, I told them that i help people online with their computers and setting up their OS. I get 10-20 dollars per transaction, Not sure if i should set it up as a business account but then they will want copy of business license

MM78 05-27-2014 12:03 AM

Digital items ARE risky, they always will. Problem is that most people keep going back to these items and they keep getting the hammer....the come back to the forum crying about it or asking how they can get around it or what they can do so Ebay doesn't take their listings down.

RichardCard82 05-27-2014 12:56 AM

Sorry i should of been more clear, I dont sell on eBay, I sell on various forums. I just use PayPal not ebay.

Also has anyone received an email saying that you can send and receive as friends and family to anyone in US but from other countries it needs to be as goods?

plumsake2 05-27-2014 03:56 AM

Definitely just wait for the deposits to show up since stealth is all about patience anyway.

And I've heard nothing but bad things about Ally. I do use them on occasion for verification only, but definitely avoid withdrawing to them or you risk getting a phone call from them.

rsot 05-27-2014 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCard82 (Post 555937)
Sorry i should of been more clear, I dont sell on eBay, I sell on various forums. I just use PayPal not ebay.

Also has anyone received an email saying that you can send and receive as friends and family to anyone in US but from other countries it needs to be as goods?

Havent seen this e-mail

RichardCard82 05-27-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumsake2 (Post 555959)
Definitely just wait for the deposits to show up since stealth is all about patience anyway.

And I've heard nothing but bad things about Ally. I do use them on occasion for verification only, but definitely avoid withdrawing to them or you risk getting a phone call from them.

Ally bank will call you if you're withdrawing money from PayPal??? Doesnt make any sense

aspkin 05-27-2014 09:30 PM

If names mismatch, apparently.

plumsake2 05-30-2014 02:23 AM

Yes, maybe I'm just unlucky, but I have gotten a call from Ally basically warning me about mismatched names. I honestly don't remember the exact details of the call since it was a long time ago when I first started making accounts, but I do remember them being against it.

Perhaps they'd be okay with name variations, but I never bothered with using an Ally account to withdraw to after that.

RichardCard82 05-30-2014 02:38 PM

Looks like everyone is saying there's issues with withdrawing with Ally and a few say there's no issues what so ever....

plumsake2 05-31-2014 07:46 PM

You're more than welcome to try them yourself and you could have a different experience. But in my opinion, there are much better banks out there with similar offerings to Ally that are much less likely to give you headaches.

GreenBean 05-31-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCard82 (Post 556116)
Ally bank will call you if you're withdrawing money from PayPal??? Doesnt make any sense

Of course it makes sense.

Banks have strict protocols.

Mismatch names flag the system.

Bank calls customer.

Avoiding such banks is the solution.

Ask yourself if you want to use a bank that has a pro-active fraud department.... if you are sensible you would not.

:deadhorse:

hapajenn1 06-02-2014 08:14 AM

i've used ally for a few years without problem
but name mismatch is similar name, ie jon johnson to john jeihson