eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal bank transfer gone wrong (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/74091-paypal-bank-transfer-gone-wrong.html)

DizzubYaknow 06-02-2014 04:19 PM

Paypal bank transfer gone wrong

So I use paypal with stealth information & I used western union moneywise to confirm the account To make transfers with...I've transferred at least 2 thousand bucks (some 200-400 transfers) from paypal to that account easily in the past. All of a sudden I try to transfer 500 & I come to find out that the money is stuck in limbo being held by the bank because they need more information saying the names didn't match up.

I obviously can't provide a ssn or anything for a person that doesn't exist. I tried before to get the bank to send the money back in about January with no luck, felt like it was useless but it's 500 dollars I need so I tried again today & the bank told me that it's past the time where they can send the money back, so I have to call paypal and ask them to send the funds back.

.I would love to do that but im afraid that if I call them they will find out my account is stealth & limit it making any future money ventures through paypal not possible.If I call paypal Im sure they'll probably ask me to submit some info too.

I can't even delete the bank from my paypal account because it says "This account is making a transfer..needs 3-5 days" It's been like 6 months.. Im a noob at this type of stuff So I would love any of your opinions on how to solve this problem..thanks!

MM78 06-02-2014 04:35 PM

Re: Paypal bank transfer gone wrong

Western Union does not work with mismatch name deposits, did you search the forum prior to using WU?

yotano211 06-02-2014 04:43 PM

I am afraid to say that you will need to call paypal on this. Its one of those things that nobody here can help you with.

Just relax, take a jog or something to help with stress, then call them.

DizzubYaknow 06-02-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 557413)
Western Union does not work with mismatch name deposits, did you search the forum prior to using WU?

I know now that it doesn't work, weird thing is like I said that I was able to transfer hundreds into my WU account & then out of nowhere they slap this ban on the pending $500 transfer & ask all these questions...I have a bankofamerica account tied to it now but I just want to know how I can get the 500 back safely

GreenBean 06-02-2014 08:15 PM

Quickie!!!! Please space your posts next round...

:peace:

GreenBean 06-02-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DizzubYaknow (Post 557410)

I would love to do that but im afraid that if I call them they will find out my account is stealth & limit it making any future money ventures through paypal not possible.If I call paypal Im sure they'll probably ask me to submit some info too.

I can't even delete the bank from my paypal account because it says "This account is making a transfer..needs 3-5 days" It's been like 6 months.. Im a noob at this type of stuff So I would love any of your opinions on how to solve this problem..thanks!

I do suggest speaking to paypal and follow their prompts.

If they ask for things, then we can look at dealing with that.

workarounds exist....

:spy:

BigCJ 06-02-2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DizzubYaknow (Post 557415)
I know now that it doesn't work, weird thing is like I said that I was able to transfer hundreds into my WU account & then out of nowhere they slap this ban on the pending $500 transfer & ask all these questions...I have a bankofamerica account tied to it now but I just want to know how I can get the 500 back safely

For future reference: When the forum members say that they do not work with mismatched names, it usually means what you have just experienced.

It can work for a time but you can be shut down at any time.