eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   TAX question for stealth ebay from paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/74437-tax-question-stealth-ebay-paypal.html)

stoic818 06-14-2014 04:21 AM

TAX question for stealth ebay from paypal

Hello everyone.

Ive been running stealth accounts for a year now, everything works fine but i always get a msg from paypal asking for a tax id or ssn.. my stealth accounts have false nfo and vcc on paypal.

My question is how can i avoid this problem?
Is there a way i can add ein to a stealth account?
What are the proper steps to make a stealth account to a ebay store, i have no issues paying taxes.

Any of you vets can give some advice on this.

Thanks all

SaiJin 06-14-2014 08:59 AM

re: TAX question for stealth ebay from paypal

It's very important that you understand the basics and step by step.

1. You get the stealth guide.
2. You study it and make notes from the guide, it is all laid out in there.

The forum is built to be the support of the guide, otherwise you are just going to make guesses and miss a step here and there.

About the paypal requesting those things, there's nothing you can do. They are very random about it.
However, if you really follow the guide, most likely you'll have a long term account that you can use.

Not only that, the tactics in the guide will open your eyes.

fox20c 06-15-2014 07:30 PM

re: TAX question for stealth ebay from paypal

Luck of the draw, Ebay/Paypal are pretty random. But after using the guide and any new info you pick up from this site, see what is different from what you did initially and that could give you some clues.

RichardCard82 06-15-2014 08:46 PM

Re: TAX question for stealth ebay from paypal

If you're making good money with your online business. My best recommendation is incorporate. Get an LLC, You can file for it yourself or do the legal zoom way and have them do it for you. I just made a LLC from incfile.com i paid $285 but i got it within 10 days. I just got my EIN number in the mail yesterday. All you gotta do is make a legit business. Get a UPS mailbox (dont do PO BOX's) and buy a cheap pre paid phone. Make everything legit. Even make a web site if possible. Once you do make a legit stealth business paypal. You'll never have those issues again. Just insert the EIN number in the paypal and that's it!