Get money released instant! Confirm identity - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Get money released instant! Confirm identity

Finally!!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Wow, this seems to be for all payments it says nothing about eBay or non eBay sales as someone mentioned

And this confirm id , is it just the one option of matching your phone number with public records?? Or any other options?

This is really interesting,

Last edited by Dmshark25; 06-27-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Old 06-27-2014

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Wow, this seems to be for all payments it says nothing about eBay or non eBay sales as someone mentioned

And this confirm id , is it just the one option of matching your phone number with public records?? Or any other options?

This is really interesting,

This ONLY applies to NON EBAY transactions. If you receive a payment from ebay it will still have the hold in place. I know this because I recently confirmed my identity for a couple accounts prior to them receiving ebay payments. One account had the hols placed for a $50 payment via ebay and the other received an outside payment and did not have a hold.

Also, one account was confirmed with the phone call and the other was a public records Q and A. It can go either way. Since The info was phony...I would just keep letting the questions timeout until after a few times it gave me the option to receive a call which is what I wanted anyway.

Last edited by StealthAssassin; 06-27-2014 at 06:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthAssassin For This Useful Post:
coolandcalm (06-27-2014)
Old 06-27-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 68%

I tried going through the phone process and it didn't work so it too me to confirm my social security and id. Holds on outside ebay payments do exist for new accounts so don't get so excited people.
Old 06-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthAssassin View Post
This ONLY applies to NON EBAY transactions. If you receive a payment from ebay it will still have the hold in place. I know this because I recently confirmed my identity for a couple accounts prior to them receiving ebay payments. One account had the hols placed for a $50 payment via ebay and the other received an outside payment and did not have a hold.

Also, one account was confirmed with the phone call and the other was a public records Q and A. It can go either way. Since The info was phony...I would just keep letting the questions timeout until after a few times it gave me the option to receive a call which is what I wanted anyway.
did you use an actual landline number to get it to confirm the identity or a voip registered as a landline? I tried a viop that is public database registered as a landline but it still wouldnt verify the number
Old 06-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralman View Post
I tried going through the phone process and it didn't work so it tooK me to confirm my social security and id. Holds on outside ebay payments do exist for new accounts so don't get so excited people.
We know this already, astralman.

Off ebay transactions have had the risk of holds happening for ages.

Your variation, and the long time in coming screen shot is just a little bit different.

Still goes back to what I said in my 1st response, that you rubbished. Make the account correctly.

Good Luck
Old 06-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 68%

apparently all voip landlines don't work, only old landlines and not much of them left where I'm at. Sorry to burst your bubble mr greenbean, but off ebay transactions have had less holds for me then ebay. Still goes back to my critical thinking that there is no way to make an account correctly (anything can happen). Goodluck with your beautiful words.
Old 06-28-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralman View Post
apparently all voip landlines don't work, only old landlines and not much of them left where I'm at. Sorry to burst your bubble mr greenbean, but off ebay transactions have had less holds for me then ebay. Still goes back to my critical thinking that there is no way to make an account correctly (anything can happen). Goodluck with your beautiful words.
There is something your doing in making the accounts that have paypal questioning your true identity

Or could be the way you are,operating

I never once had a paypal account put holds on transactions outside of eBay, and this is over many paypal accounts in the last couple years

Is your first payment a large amount like over $200 ?? Maybe that could be prompting holds also.

I sell on eBay to and my sales on there the first 3 months are all low risk small payments from $2 to $8 for the first 2 months and than the same the 3rd month but I'll also add in a few $50 items as well

I also never used my paypal account to receive a payment outside eBay until the second month

So this may be the reason also, for one month paypal has seen a small,history of low risk item transactions with no problems, and positive feedback from customers on eBay

Maybe if u start off receiving your first payment from a non EBay transaction they put the holds on, try waiting until u have a month of low risk low priced transactions that were shipped quick with no defects
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
last3379 (06-29-2014)
Old 01-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Me too I'm waiting..........