Bank account check - have to put real address? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-12-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post

1 - A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name/address/city/state/zip, that has never been used on Paypal.
2 - A new credit card with the SAME ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name/address/city/state/zip attached to it, that has never been used on Paypal.
3 - A Bank account that has to be in your real name/address/city/state/zip, that has never been used on Paypal.
4 - A new IP Address for you computer.
5 - A New phone number, that has never been used on Paypal.
Question on #3:

HWGA, if i signed up to open a new bank checking account online (BOA), can the address be real but NOT my real current address? Can i use an address from my old apartment?

I already used my current location for a separate PP account, and i just read u cant reuse the same addy. But how do you receive the checking/routing number?

Last edited by silkcru2438; 11-12-2008 at 06:23 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

The banking information does not have to match the PP/eBay information.
Since 9/11 your bank information MUST be real information.
US Banking Law.

Opening a account online at BOA is really easy.
The account number will be given to you after the account is opened.
The routing number differ from state to state. So you will get that from the bank or google.com
Old 11-12-2008

Quote:
The banking information does not have to match the PP/eBay information.
Since 9/11 your bank information MUST be real information.
US Banking Law.

Opening a account online at BOA is really easy.
The account number will be given to you after the account is opened.
The routing number differ from state to state. So you will get that from the bank or google.com
But when i sign up for an account at BOA, it has to be the real address that you currently reside in correct? No matter how many accounts r opened, it all has to be the same address u currently live in. B/c they're the ones thats going to mail you the account info/ documents, atm card, etc...

I just signed up for MyAccess checking BOA and thats basically what i did. After i recieve the info, i can change the addy online before signup on Paypal?
Old 11-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^^^
If you can not write in english and NOT the short hand chat crap then I am refusing to answer any more of your questions.
I am not a 12 year old.
Write in full words just like most grownups do.
Old 11-13-2008

Quote:
^^^^^^^
If you can not write in english and NOT the short hand chat crap then I am refusing to answer any more of your questions.
I am not a 12 year old.
Write in full words just like most grownups do.
I like to type fast so my apology's with the last question that looked real unprofessional and sloppy.

Basically, if I have a paypal account with my current (and real) address, can I still use that same address when I open a new checking account to make ANOTHER Paypal account (with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ signup information?).

I understand Paypal only views the router and checking number correct? No background checks for name, address, etc...

The Paypall account that has my real address is still active (never been limited) and the ebay account that’s linked is still active as well.

Last edited by silkcru2438; 11-13-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 11-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Please add your location to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks
Old 11-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

As for your bank accounts........
ALL US based bank accounts must be in a persons real name/address.

You can open up as many bank accounts at BOA as you want, all in your real name.
BOA does not give the account holders information to Paypal.

Then use these accounts to open your paypal accounts in your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address.
Paypal will run the routing & account number and see that they are real.
Be sure to make your PP account valid & verified & lift your withdraw limits before you use it on eBay.
This will make your life a little easier.
DO NOT give paypal your BOA log in information. Make PP do the small deposits into your account for account verification.

Paypal does not run a background check at first on the name/address.
If you use the account to hard to start off with paypal will run a credit check on the name/address.
Then you are screwed.
Old 11-23-2008

Default ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name on Direct Deposits?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I can't find it anywhere in a post. I've been suspended for feedback manipulation and I've done everything the Stealth Book says to do, I'm waiting on the new BOA account number and then I'll be ready to set everything up. My question is when I choose direct deposits from PayPal to the bank account will it not cause a problem having deposits going to the bank account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name? Thanks for your help in advance.

Quote:
^^^^^
In the US the name on the bank account does not matter since the banks can not disclose your banking information (usually).

Can you not just enter the banking numbers and bank name?
Then select the option for Paypal to make deposits into your account?
Old 11-23-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJ67 View Post
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I can't find it anywhere in a post. My question is when I choose direct deposits from PayPal to the bank account will it not cause a problem having deposits going to the bank account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name? Thanks for your help in advance.
Then you have not searched the forum correctly.
Once you decide to help yourself a bit the information you seek may appear.
Old 01-17-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Bank account check - have to put real address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
paypal have been putting that on OZ accounts for some time, at least the last 10 months They tell you it will cost $20.00 if you do it incorrectly? Con job.
Here's what I suggest you do:
make ebay account in name of Ms XYZ (whatever name you like)
make paypal account in SAME name. Now when you go to the page where it asks for Bank Account details, this is what you supply:
Ms XYZ(chosen name) BUT the correct BSB and account numbers.
As of last night, it did not matter to have a different name on paypal account from the actual bank account details. Does not matter which bank
you use here, 99% of the time it goes through the system OK. I have bank
statements with deposits of numerous different names.
If you need any more info, let me know. It is just a matter of paypal trying to trick people.
Hi there GreenBeen, I hope you can help with an Et.sy question. I asked unknown5454 as well. I had an shop it was closed due to some other shop envy and they reported me. There are 999+ shops making kids birthday shirts, anyway after my photo shop skills improved GREATLY, my shop started killing it, so the other person reported me and my shop cls after 6 months) I have done everything I need to go stealth and stuck on last question....if I open a bus account can Et.sy get my name from a DBA because it uses my social or do I have to bite the bullet and open a new EIN and open the acct as strictly a bus. acct. They are diff in OHIO. DBA lots less state paperwork for bank acct.....strickly bus acct lots of paperwork and fees. So in a nut shell, what info does etsy get.....bus name from account or my real name as well? Thanks for any help you can provide. Since everything in US is Dir Ckout now on Et.sy making diff to open new acct.