eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Holy crap...eBay fees being deducted via echeck due to insufficient funds in Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/75480-holy-crap-ebay-fees-being-deducted-via-echeck-due-insufficient-funds-paypal.html)

hothotie 07-20-2014 12:59 PM

Holy crap...eBay fees being deducted via echeck due to insufficient funds in Paypal

1. My Paypal had funds that were pending and the available funds were not enough to cover eBay fees.
2. My Paypal is set to withdraw funds from my bank account (real info) if Paypal funds is insufficient
3. They requested the funds for eBay fees on July 16 as an echeck
4. My bank account has been deducted the said amount
5. The payment is still showing as pending in Paypal

My question: Will this reveal my real identify? Has anyone run into this situation? If so what happened to your eBay and Paypal accounts?

Thank you,

HH

GoteBay 07-20-2014 01:39 PM

Re: Holy crap...eBay fees being deducted via echeck due to insufficient funds in Payp

1. Was the eCheck issued by PayPal on your behalf (Stealth Account)?
2. Check in your bank, what are the details of the transaction?

hothotie 07-20-2014 02:10 PM

Re: Holy crap...eBay fees being deducted via echeck due to insufficient funds in Payp

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoteBay (Post 568855)
1. Was the eCheck issued by PayPal on your behalf (Stealth Account)?
2. Check in your bank, what are the details of the transaction?

Thank you for your prompt response. I think I am pretty much doomed (this account and another - happened just now). I accidently logged into this account (account A) on the same IP as my 2nd top performing account (account B), whose previous log on was within 1 hour of this log on. Either account has any "stains" and have been raised limits repeatedly despite their age ( both less than 6 months). I would just go ahead and assume that both accounts will be slashed off the system and will eventually be suspended.

Regarding the initial issue, the Paypal on account A is a Business account

1. I am not sure because of what happened just now (mistake log in) that I am scared to relog on either accounts using their usual IPs.
2. The detail of the transaction on my bank account appears as "PAYPAL ECHECK 12345 ..." I don't see my name on the check.

In the meantime, I will pray for my 2 accounts with the anticipation of their deaths. :(((

Muffin_Man 07-20-2014 03:12 PM

My guess is you'll be fine. I doubt they would get your name from the bank transfer

unkown5454 07-20-2014 04:03 PM

Yes, they can see the info.

Dmshark25 07-20-2014 06:56 PM

Unless there is fraudulent activity where your account is under review, than even if your name is on the check it won't be looked at by human eyes

Mistakes like this can get u suspended, but more often if the account is running fine than slip ups like these will go un noticed , it becomes a problem if your account is under a manual review

bballaw1 07-20-2014 07:15 PM

Youll be fine, this has happened to me a few times. I wouldn't worry too much

hothotie 07-20-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballaw1 (Post 568921)
Youll be fine, this has happened to me a few times. I wouldn't worry too much

Thank you for the comforting words. Did you refer to my initial problem of not having sufficient funds for eBay fees?