eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   buyer filed non receipt dispute, please help, it is $1000 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/75806-buyer-filed-non-receipt-dispute-please-help-1000-a.html)

itrador 07-29-2014 07:45 AM

buyer filed non receipt dispute, please help, it is $1000

He ordered a virtual good from me and i provided it successfully.
But during payment , he mentioned the item as "pair of shirts" which i haven't noticed yet.
Now he filed a non receipt dispute and $1000 is taken from account.
How can i win this dispute?
Since it is an virtual good i can't provide shipping info.I accept it is my mistake that i haven't noticed he wrote it as "pair of shirts" during the payment .

But guys please help to win this dispute because i am in big need of money and it is a heavy amount for me, can't even think of loosing it .

Is there anyway i can create a faking shipping info or is there any other solution ?
Help me, please please

joe bardy 07-29-2014 08:25 AM

Re: buyer filed non receipt dispute, please help, it is $1000

here is no buyer OR seller protection for digital / virtual items with paypal.

HOWEVER if the buyer files for non receipt and you can't provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the item then if you have funds in your paypal balance that paypal can access they will give it back to the buyer.

The buyer is not protected in as much as if you did not have funds in your paypal balance that paypal could access then the buyer could not be given the money back under paypals buyer protection scheme.

ilcarletto 07-29-2014 08:35 AM

not my business but what are the virtual goods for 1000$?
:shocked:

joe bardy 07-29-2014 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itrador (Post 571808)
He ordered a virtual good from me and i provided it successfully.
But during payment , he mentioned the item as "pair of shirts" which i haven't noticed yet.
Now he filed a non receipt dispute and $1000 is taken from account.
How can i win this dispute?
Since it is an virtual good i can't provide shipping info.I accept it is my mistake that i haven't noticed he wrote it as "pair of shirts" during the payment .

But guys please help to win this dispute because i am in big need of money and it is a heavy amount for me, can't even think of loosing it .

Is there anyway i can create a faking shipping info or is there any other solution ?
Help me, please please

i hate to say it, but i dont think there is a way to get the funds back,
there is many info on this in google about many scammers doing this,
there is no seller protection what so ever. It doesn't matter if you are selling "virtual" or physical products. It doesn't matter if you have proof of shipping or "not".

a buyer can still file a claim that it was not received. The excuses are endless; a neighbor signed for it, the post office messed it up, that is not my signature, it was left by the door and someone stole it and so on and paypal always sides with the buyer. Every single dispute!
so i would say that DO NOT use paypal to sell virtual goods,
the only way "i" think is for you to get the buyer to accept he received, very unlikely

GreenBean 07-29-2014 09:06 AM

Send the MODS a copy of your ebay listing .

$1000 of virtual goods and you misread info?

:nono:

Youngb 07-31-2014 12:02 PM

Sad to say, but it will be really hard to get your money back. Without tracking, there is no proof of delivery. If there is no proof of delivery, PP takes away your sellers protection. Without Sellers Protection, you do not have a case. Lesson learned: Do not sell virtual goods on the Bay. Too risky!

As far as shipping, I would rush to the post office and send him a piece of paper overnight. and put the tracking on PP with a note saying sorry for the delay. lol.

Was it one virtual item worth $1000 or many?

MM78 07-31-2014 12:24 PM

And people wonder why we say not to sell Digital Goods....this is what can happen!