eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Transferring money to bank accout? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/75818-transferring-money-bank-accout.html)

creznor 07-29-2014 05:51 PM

Transferring money to bank accout?

Hi. I haven't transferred money from my (stealth) Paypal account to my bank account, nor have I actually logged into my Paypal account in about two months. Today I just logged in, and it's as if I'm at a totally different site -- Paypal apparently turned the classic layout on it's head and changed it all.

Now, I notice that there is no option to "transfer money to bank account" like there used to be from the drop down menu in the old site layout. When I click on "send and request," the only options are "Pay for goods and services," "send money to friends or family," "request money" and "create invoice." I see no option to "transfer money to bank account (wtf)? Then again, I have a 0.00 balance. Would I be able to see the option if I had some money in the Paypal account? Is the option hidden somewhere and I've just been unable to find it? I'm on an aged stealth Premier account and bank verified. Never had any problems.

crez

GoteBay 07-29-2014 06:03 PM

Re: Transferring money to bank accout?

Yes, if you had a balance, just below the balance would be the option transfer funds to a bank account.

creznor 07-29-2014 06:36 PM

Re: Transferring money to bank accout?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoteBay (Post 571938)
Yes, if you had a balance, just below the balance would be the option transfer funds to a bank account.

Gotebay, thanks for the response. I had another question. I noticed that just below the [0.00] balace in my Paypal account, there is only an option to "add money." I clicked on this link out of curiosity and it led me to a SSN verification page. :s

I have never added money from my bank account to Paypal, I've always just sold goods on eBay, gotten paid, and then transferred the money to my bank account w/out an issue. If I got sent money and the option to transfer money to my bank account were displayed and available under the balance, would I be asked to verify SSN as well?! Or does that just apply to 'Bank-to-Paypal' transfers?