eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal account possible restriction, advice appreciated! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/75910-paypal-account-possible-restriction-advice-appreciated.html)

bt222 07-31-2014 11:42 PM

Paypal account possible restriction, advice appreciated!

Hi!

So this is my current situation:

Previously I sold stuff in Canada with authentic information for both ebay and paypal. I had 2 ebay selling accounts and 1 buying account then, they were all connected to the same paypal account.

1 of my ebay accounts got restricted from selling a year ago.

I moved out of Canada. I kept the ebay buying account (genuine info), and made a new paypal account (genuine info) and linked to my bank account outside of Canada (genuine info). New and old paypal accounts were never restricted.

My other ebay account got restricted just today, a year afterwards (despite 0 activity on ebay in the past year).

I currently have a dynamic IP. I am looking to start a retail website, and would like to allow customers to pay via paypal.

My question is, is my new paypal account already flagged due to:

1. same genuine info as my old restricted ebay acc
2. it being linked with my old purchasing ebay acc, which had the same IP as my old selling ebay accounts?

3. Also, my new paypal account is half a year old, with less than 25 transactions and usually in small quantities (at most USD $150 sent at one time). Will there be an issue if I start selling products and have high frequency and volume of money moving through the account (maybe USD 3,000 a week)

TL;DR New paypal acc has same genuine info as old, restricted ebay selling acc. New paypal acc is also linked with old ebay buying acc. Old and new paypal account were never restricted. Will I run into issues with using the new paypal acc to sell goods on my own website?

Cheers

Bunneh 08-01-2014 07:01 AM

Re: Paypal account possible restriction, advice appreciated!

Since you have linked them all together in some way and have the same info as your banned account, i would say yes your account is toast and will not last very long.

Even the accounts that have not been linked but have the same info as your banned account are not going to last that long.

You are going to have to start all over again with new information and NOTHING added from your old suspended accounts.

SaiJin 08-01-2014 10:06 AM

Re: Paypal account possible restriction, advice appreciated!

$3000/week is a very high volume for a new account. You really need to nurture the account for a while and build up into that over time.

But a jump from $150 to $3000 is a big one.

Even $3000/mo is rather big jump.

I'd say go slow and spread it out over a few accounts if you can