eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Do I have to add a CC to verify? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/75934-do-i-have-add-cc-verify.html)

blockhead 08-01-2014 02:39 PM

Do I have to add a CC to verify?

Account is pretty new, bank acct has been verified
Business acct
Haven't added a VCC yet and it would be entropay when I do

Will be accepting some payments -

if I don't add the VCC first (and hence become fully verified) am i just begging to be limited?

I've always been fully verified before accepting payments, just wondering if it matters from your experiences.

Won't be w/d'ing, will be making purchases however. Not on ebay. Ebay is not involved in this in any way.

Acct appears tip top so far. Super clean.

I also hesitate to add the vcc after hearing about the recent stories of debits being 'sweeped'

mattmayes 08-01-2014 02:44 PM

Re: Do I have to add a CC to verify?

I dont even bother to add banks or verify Paypal accounts anymore with my eBay accounts, figutre by the 90 days I am on to a new Paypal account anyway due to hitting the 20/200k tax requirement so I just send the funds to myself through several accounts and not waste several banks or EIN's

In your case, it wont matter. But is it best to always have a verified Paypal, sure what effort does it take for the extra step really. :thumb:

SaiJin 08-01-2014 08:05 PM

For most people and for what has happened most is that a verified PP with a VCC or a gift card would make the eBay account stronger before you start selling.

As well as adding a bank account.

It does take a little more effort, but for me personally I like to do it the right way even though it can be a little inconvenient.

If some of you have a different experience otherwise, do share.

GreenBean 08-01-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blockhead (Post 573224)
Account is pretty new, bank acct has been verified
Business acct
Haven't added a VCC yet and it would be entropay when I do

Acct appears tip top so far. Super clean.

I also hesitate to add the vcc after hearing about the recent stories of debits being 'sweeped'

Your paypal should always be verified ( by bank account) AND confirmed by VCC. paypal 'likes' this.

Confirming with the VCC raises limits too.

Using entropay means you could add say $10. This would be fine.

:ranger: