eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Confirming a prepaid debit card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/7603-confirming-prepaid-debit-card.html)

sacka_man 10-14-2008 05:11 PM

Confirming a prepaid debit card

Hello. I recently opened up a new eBay/Paypal account for selling, under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, etc. I was told that in order to lift the $500 withdrawal limit, I needed to confirm 2 of the 3 things: social security number, bank account, credit card. I already confirmed the bank account. Confirming a social security number is out of the question. Now I just need to confirm a credit card.

My question is - does one of those $25 pre-paid debit cards work? The reason I ask is because Paypal wants to confirm my name and address information, but that type of information is not on a prepaid debit card. Would this work to verify my Paypal account and help lift the $500 monthly withdrawal limit? Thanks in advance.

Here We Go Again 10-14-2008 06:45 PM

On SOME cards you can load the user information.
Please see my signature for cards that I use.

sacka_man 10-14-2008 09:47 PM

Ok. Thanks for that information. I just purchased a DeluxeCard. When I purchased it, I was prompted for a name/address for the PURCHASER and for the RECIPIENT. I provided my real information for the purchaser, and the ambiguous information for the recipient.

Another question - After I receive the card in the mail, will I have to log onto the website and register the card under the ambiguous name, or will that information already be loaded onto the card? Thanks

Here We Go Again 10-15-2008 12:13 AM

Already loaded.

fadeToblack 10-19-2008 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=sacka_man;61866]Hello. I recently opened up a new eBay/Paypal account for selling, under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, etc. I was told that in order to lift the $500 withdrawal limit, I needed to confirm 2 of the 3 things: social security number, bank account, credit card. I already confirmed the bank account. Confirming a social security number is out of the question. Now I just need to confirm a credit card.

I did the same two weeks ago - confirm bank info to get verified.

To lift lift the $500 limit is a separate kettle of fish.
As I remember it you MUST give your SS# to complete ***ALL 3*** to get the limit lifted.
Adding the Debit card with your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, etc is only 2 of the 3 needed. The one that everyone gets stuck on is the SS# .
I'm sure PP knows all about people using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info so that's why they want that SS#. they know damn well it's THE DEAL breaker.
even if you can hookup with a hacker type and manage to pass that SS# check few people
will be able to afford whatever thousands of $$ it would cost to pay to have it done. :eek:

JamesYaBaoy 10-19-2008 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=fadeToblack;62401]
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacka_man (Post 61866)
Hello. I recently opened up a new eBay/Paypal account for selling, under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, etc. I was told that in order to lift the $500 withdrawal limit, I needed to confirm 2 of the 3 things: social security number, bank account, credit card. I already confirmed the bank account. Confirming a social security number is out of the question. Now I just need to confirm a credit card.

I did the same two weeks ago - confirm bank info to get verified.

As I remember it you MUST give your SS# to complete ***ALL 3*** to get the limit lifted.
Adding the Debit card with your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, etc is only 2 of the 3 needed. The one that everyone gets stuck on is the SS# .
I'm sure PP knows all about people using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info so that's why they want that SS#. they know damn well it's THE DEAL breaker.
even if you can hookup with a hacker type and manage to pass that SS# check few people
will be able to afford whatever thousands of $$ it would cost to pay to have it done. :eek:

Only 2/3 Is required.

Here We Go Again 10-19-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadeToblack (Post 62401)

You are 1000% INCORRECT.

In order to lift a withdraw limit on a Paypal account you need 2/3 on their list.
1 - Bank account confirmed
2 - Credit card confirmed
3 - SSN confirmed.

Doing 2 of the 3 items will lift your withdraw limit.