eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   adding new bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/76646-adding-new-bank-account.html)

ratsbybuster 08-22-2014 10:49 AM

adding new bank account

Hi im trying to add a bank account and after the info is put into the forms and i hit submit paypal error message shows up that says can add at this time try again later.

I went to my other stealth account and added the new bank account info just fine but this account didnt have a bank account already added should i go into the first account and delete the vba on file and then try to add the new account again?

MM78 08-22-2014 10:50 AM

Re: adding new bank account

Sometimes it's a glitch, I had this error the other day. I waited probably a few hours and it went through. Just wait a little, don't force it.

fox20c 08-22-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 580577)
Sometimes it's a glitch, I had this error the other day. I waited probably a few hours and it went through. Just wait a little, don't force it.

Agree, this can also happen with the "send a text code to my phone" for verification purposes. Usually waiting and logging back in resolves the issue.

ratsbybuster 08-23-2014 06:32 AM

Hi waited til this morning almost 12hrs and still getting the same error message, will there be an issue if i try to delete the old bank account and try adding the new bank account in its place?

Reason I`m asking is because my other stealth account did not have a bank account attached to it , so i added one and it worked just fine.

rsot 08-23-2014 06:37 AM

Which bank are you trying?

Dmshark25 08-23-2014 06:38 AM

It's not a good idea to remove any info, I would and always keep all my banks added , removing it now may cause a more serious issue.

Have you tried using a different browser?, I have called in several times for different issues and some what u are experiencing and sometimes they say to clear the cookies and try again

Rather than clear out your cookies maybe try a browser that you haven't used with no cookies and see if you can add it than , and after you can operate from your normal browser

GreenBean 08-23-2014 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratsbybuster (Post 580788)
Hi waited til this morning almost 12hrs and still getting the same error message, will there be an issue if i try to delete the old bank account and try adding the new bank account in its place?

Reason I`m asking is because my other stealth account did not have a bank account attached to it , so i added one and it worked just fine.

Should not muck around with deleting VBAs ever.

fox20c 08-23-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 580794)
It's not a good idea to remove any info, I would and always keep all my banks added , removing it now may cause a more serious issue.

Have you tried using a different browser?, I have called in several times for different issues and some what u are experiencing and sometimes they say to clear the cookies and try again

Rather than clear out your cookies maybe try a browser that you haven't used with no cookies and see if you can add it than , and after you can operate from your normal browser

Nice info they've never told me to do that but I'm going to try it the next time I get that error. Thanks for the info!

Warrioressone 09-12-2019 06:54 AM

Hi, apologies for using the reply on here, not able to post a separate question for some reason on here>

I have 3 ebay and paypal accounts, all in good standing. One of my accounts paypal removed my bank, reason unknown. This is a US account.

I have a small amount of money in there. Each time I try to link a checking or savings account I have never used on, I either have an error code or it tells me not able to do this right now.

I have tried one other browser. I am manually entering the bank info.
what am I doing wrong???

If I sell this account, will the next user have issues connecting a bank account?

I am looking to sell 2 of my accounts, due to lack of time. I want to make sure everything is in working order before I sell this one.

Grateful for any help, info or tips on what's going on.

agent006140 09-12-2019 08:05 AM

what is the name of the bank?
if Paypal has problem accessing that bank or you dont have enough fund in the account,NSF,Paypal could remove your bank account.
Or Paypal does not do business with your bank,is it a cyber only bank?

Warrioressone 09-13-2019 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1033369)
what is the name of the bank?
if Paypal has problem accessing that bank or you dont have enough fund in the account,NSF,Paypal could remove your bank account.
Or Paypal does not do business with your bank,is it a cyber only bank?

Agent,

I started that account with a local to the southern US bank account. It was fine for a long time, then no idea why it was removed.

I have tried adding PNC bank, with another account number, it picked it up as belonging to my real name. I was wondering if that had made adding any other account an issue???

I have also tried new accounts with Discover savings, and with Chase, both saving and checking...I am not able to add an account.

rsot 09-13-2019 06:28 AM

I have added PNC in stealth details without problems hmm. Are you using a VPN or what way to connect to the Internet?

Warrioressone 09-14-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1033564)
I have added PNC in stealth details without problems hmm. Are you using a VPN or what way to connect to the Internet?

Yes, I am using a VPN. I have also tried both chrome and explorer. I receive the same messages and it's not able to add.

Steveo036940 09-14-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrioressone (Post 1033932)
Yes, I am using a VPN. I have also tried both chrome and explorer. I receive the same messages and it's not able to add.

I'd bet the farm that PayPal security is blocking you because of the IP your VPN server has supplied to you. (They don't like it). Wait 48 hours for a reset, then try again. Warning though, you may be asked for verification when adding your bank account as PayPal security has flagged your account. Examples of what they'll ask for are photo ID, answering database questions, or verifying your VCC information again.

agent006140 09-15-2019 09:47 AM

you cannot add the same bank to more than one Paypal account.
if you have already added it to your second account,you cannot add it again to the first Paypal account with the VBA.