eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Proof of invoice, delivery (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/76682-proof-invoice-delivery.html)

sovietboyvx 08-23-2014 10:12 AM

Proof of invoice, delivery

I had a Paypal stealth with a VBA, and a paypal stealth with BOA. I sent a invoice from paypal stealth with vba to a buyer for 400 and 370. i got paid got my money and sent the money to paypal stealth with BOA. i got it in my balance and now a within 1 hour account got limited. paypal wants proof of invoice and proof of delivery that my paypal stealth with VBA got the item. what are the choices i got?

BigCJ 08-23-2014 10:50 AM

Re: Proof of invoice, delivery

Either provide the requested proof or the account stays limited.

If you didnt ship the item(s) out yet, refund the buyer and request another payment method.

sovietboyvx 08-23-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 580860)
Either provide the requested proof or the account stays limited.

If you didnt ship the item(s) out yet, refund the buyer and request another payment method.

I sent the money from one stealth to another. So I can't refund buyer. And paypal is asking to provide proof of delivery but the money was sent from a stealth to another stealth. I can probably ⊗⊗⊗⊗ a invoice but what about the proof of delivery.

PeHe oT PecToPaHTa 08-23-2014 04:31 PM

Don't do such mistakes "from X to Y PP acc transferring money", no matter if it is a stеalth or not. And won't receive very early limitations like that.

About the Proof of Delivery - ask the customer to take 2-3 photos of the product that he/she have received, and you'll give him some money, think "out-of-the-box". Or someone else would recommend something else for PoD (maybe with the tracking number).

hotmam5652 08-24-2014 12:19 PM

I think he's saying to he got paid from his customer. Sent the money which he got paid to another stealth account. Cant you just say no delivery needed as in you sent the item via email?

danshan 08-25-2014 11:38 AM

Proof of delivery is easy call a ups store in the stealth zip code and tell them you are building a software program to verify tracking numbers and you need a delivered one in the specific zip code or ship the stealth something. Invoices can be handled with a phone call to pp but can kinda depend on how many sales on the acct.

brokenmirror123 02-24-2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 581518)
Proof of delivery is easy call a ups store in the stealth zip code and tell them you are building a software program to verify tracking numbers and you need a delivered one in the specific zip code or ship the stealth something. Invoices can be handled with a phone call to pp but can kinda depend on how many sales on the acct.

What's kind of stealth store? please teach me bro.

agent006140 02-24-2019 12:11 PM

what is the reason to send $$ from one stealth to another stealth account belonging to the same person?
if it is sent via friend and family,then it is a gift,there is no shipping .
BUT What you have done raised some red flags with Paypal.it could have smell a bad rat.
try uploading the tracking number to the buyer ,see if it would be accepted,if I recall,Paypal bot will look for shipping status of the buyer ,not where the seller is/
Unless it has a way of finding out you are using a tracking number which aint yours or that account in question.

agent006140 02-24-2019 12:13 PM

sending money just received quickly from one account to another could be money laundering,thats why Paypal pays attention to such activities.

agent006140 02-24-2019 12:19 PM

recently Paypal caught an EBAY seller who sells electronic goods on Ebay,but he never ship anything,some one could have reported him.
It turns out he is getting ISIS funding outside the country to fund ISIS US activities,
THERE are all kinds of players active on Ebay,besides Ebay rep,vero,manufacturer of name brands,FBI,DEA,US customs,local police.
When goods are stolen from warehouses,police will come looking for them on Ebay,
When you go to a Walmart store,look at their ink cartridges,it has a label which said if you find it for sale on internet and it is not sold by WMT,report to this number

treysupreme 02-24-2019 11:53 PM

lord have mercy, a thread that's 4.5 years old. Tf are ya'll doing bumping that?

axel 02-25-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 981079)
recently Paypal caught an EBAY seller who sells electronic goods on Ebay,but he never ship anything,some one could have reported him.
It turns out he is getting ISIS funding outside the country to fund ISIS US activities,
THERE are all kinds of players active on Ebay,besides Ebay rep,vero,manufacturer of name brands,FBI,DEA,US customs,local police.
When goods are stolen from warehouses,police will come looking for them on Ebay,
When you go to a Walmart store,look at their ink cartridges,it has a label which said if you find it for sale on internet and it is not sold by WMT,report to this number

Is it ok to sell electronic goods like open source software and digital ebooks ?

SaiJin 02-25-2019 06:34 PM

softwares and digital products are always frowned upon by eBay. You can do them, but your risk is higher than tangible products

rsot 02-25-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel (Post 981392)
Is it ok to sell electronic goods like open source software and digital ebooks ?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: - listen to SaiJin on the advice.

agent006140 02-26-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel (Post 981392)

seling digital/virtual goods ,you cannot prove delivery.
also service rendered,like yoga lesson,.drywall,plumbing,masseur