eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   If I open a new Paypal to a old Ebay will they freeze the money? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/77505-if-i-open-new-paypal-old-ebay-will-they-freeze-money.html)

pmtrump101 09-17-2014 10:18 AM

If I open a new Paypal to a old Ebay will they freeze the money?

I have a old Ebay account that my bank account on my Paypal was closed and seems I cant add a new bank account. Ebay and Paypal has no problem, no limitation.If I open a new Paypal and link it to my old Ebay account,will Paypal freeze the money or since I am an old seller they will let it go?

Thanks

MM78 09-17-2014 10:31 AM

Re: If I open a new Paypal to a old Ebay will they freeze the money?

It all depends on how lucky you feel.....How lucky do you feel? If you like to take gambles then go ahead and add a new Paypal to the ebay but please don't come back crying cause your money/accounts got locked......

pmtrump101 09-17-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 588873)
It all depends on how lucky you feel.....How lucky do you feel? If you like to take gambles then go ahead and add a new Paypal to the ebay but please don't come back crying cause your money/accounts got locked......

Im not the crying type so no worries. I am asking a serious question and would like a serious answer.

Thank you

jeffweico 09-17-2014 11:37 AM

With eBay and PayPal nothing is ever guaranteed. However, doing what you propose is VERY risky, especially if you owe them any money on the closed account.

Yes, you COULD get lucky and it could work for you. But the odds are against it.

JamesNorth101 09-17-2014 11:41 AM

Best way forward IMO would be to ring PP to see why you cannot add a new bank account

Foreveryoung789 09-17-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 588887)
Best way forward IMO would be to ring PP to see why you cannot add a new bank account

That is a great advice! It's very risky to test your luck, better ring first.

GreenBean 09-17-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmtrump101 (Post 588867)
I have a old Ebay account that my bank account on my Paypal was closed and seems I cant add a new bank account. Ebay and Paypal has no problem, no limitation.If I open a new Paypal and link it to my old Ebay account,will Paypal freeze the money or since I am an old seller they will let it go?

Thanks

If you do this, you may flag the account.

Is this paypal Canada? Users have sometimes needed to call in to get a bank account added manually.

Never rely on paypal/ebay to take into account you are an old seller.

Good Luck.

:amen:

mayward 09-17-2014 09:18 PM

I had a live EBAY account with over 30* 5s 100% positive feedback. My PAYPAL account was limited due to I failed to lift the receiving limits. PAYPAL reviewed my documents said yes, then next day no. Paypal 180 days limited.

You never know what happen to deal with EBAY and PAYPAL.

I will try later to add a new PAYPAL account to see how lucky I am.

Dmshark25 09-17-2014 09:32 PM

I know with US accounts whenever I tried that maneuver it always failed very quickly , usually within hours some a couple days

The best advice was given by James , and call in and find out why you are unable to add the account, they may just want to hear you on the phone and ask a few questions and than they will add the account

Also if u get one no don't give up, call back the next day or hours later, it depends on who is answering ur call and how much they know or are willing to help, so be a little persistent, it may take a few calls

GreenBean 09-17-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayward (Post 589023)
I had a live EBAY account with over 30* 5s 100% positive feedback. My PAYPAL account was limited due to I failed to lift the receiving limits. PAYPAL reviewed my documents said yes, then next day no. Paypal 180 days limited.

You never know what happen to deal with EBAY and PAYPAL.

I will try later to add a new PAYPAL account to see how lucky I am.

You know you can NOT do that.

Once there is a limited paypal attached to ebay, you should never add another paypal.

:noidea: