Banks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks: 22
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Banks

1.
I have Aspkin's Stealth Book
Is this the latest version?

2.
I have Bank of America savings account on one stealth acct.
Can I make another stealth account using a Bank of America CHECKING account without it getting linked to the savings account? I'm thinking that the routing number would be the same on savings and checking and would tell the tale of which bank branch location is closest to where I live and therefore give away the city in which I live.

3.
On page 41 at the bottom in the Stealth Book, Aspkin writes... "Quit using pp accounts that are linked to suspended ebay accounts as the pp accts will be suspended eventually (usually when you have money in it)."
Does this mean they keep your money - that you lose it all to them? Or how can you get it out?

Thank you.

Last edited by aspkin; 09-18-2014 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-17-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,074 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Banks

As long as your account numbers are different and never used before on another account , than you are good to go
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
ddodson (09-18-2014)
  #3  
Old 09-17-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,040
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,029 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Banks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddodson View Post
1.
I have Aspkin's Stealth Book
Is this the latest version?
Yes. Use the forum to enchance your learning as well.

Quote:
2.
I have Bank of America savings account on one stealth acct.
Can I make another stealth account using a Bank of America CHECKING account without it getting linked to the savings account? I'm thinking that the routing number would be the same on savings and checking and would tell the tale of which bank branch location is closest to where I live and therefore give away the city in which I live.
A checking account from the same Bank is rarely a problem.

Quote:
3.
On page 41 at the bottom in the Stealth Book, Aspkin writes... "Quit using pp accounts that are linked to suspended ebay accounts as the pp accts will be suspended eventually (usually when you have money in it)."
Does this mean they keep your money - that you lose it all to them? Or how can you get it out?

Thank you.
The full reply to this will always depend on the reasons for the limitation. If paypal simply limits and tells you the funds will be held, then you will get them back. Sometimes chargebacks will happen & they reduce the totals held. Each case differs too. Try to keep a bank account attached to a limited paypal.

But more to the point, try to never get limited.

Ask more questions if you want clarification.

Good Luck.


Last edited by aspkin; 09-18-2014 at 06:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ddodson (09-18-2014)
  #4  
Old 09-18-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,635
Thanks: 4,753
Thanked 7,344 Times in 6,695 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Banks

Welcome to the forums OP - for 3. PP usually allows the funds to be released in 180 days...very rarely are there troubles getting the funds beyond the 180 days
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ddodson (09-18-2014)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uk banks Mutant Amazon 1 04-06-2013 05:15 AM
All about banks. jamblix Subscriber Discussions 4 09-21-2011 11:51 PM
Everything I should know about banks LoopHole PayPal Talk 1 08-22-2011 03:23 PM
Help with uk banks billieshakespeare UK eBay & Paypal 3 07-17-2011 10:30 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts