eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Question about Bank of America Checkings and Savings (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/77920-question-about-bank-america-checkings-savings.html)

SadSuspended 09-29-2014 01:50 PM

Question about Bank of America Checkings and Savings

I opened an BOA today and it came with 3 checking account numbers and 4 savings. Can I use savings and checking accounts to verify paypal also? or just checking accounts?

MM78 09-29-2014 01:53 PM

Re: Question about Bank of America Checkings and Savings

Honestly, you shouldn't use the bank accounts UNLESS your 100% sure the Ebay and PayPal accounts are solid.....If you need to/want to verify your PayPal use a VBA.

SadSuspended 09-29-2014 02:02 PM

Thanks for your advice but my question remains unanswered. Can someone please jump in on this one.

MM78 09-29-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadSuspended (Post 592910)
Thanks for your advice but my question remains unanswered. Can someone please jump in on this one.

Yes, you can use those bank accounts to verify your paypals.

SadSuspended 09-29-2014 02:39 PM

Thank you. :-)

aking 09-29-2014 03:35 PM

Yes you can do it, I use BOA to verify my accounts.

Not sure how you got 3 checking and 4 savings though. thought you could only get 1 checking and 1 savings everytime you apply.

PESMO 09-29-2014 03:55 PM

Not sure how you got 3 checking and 4 savings though. thought you could only get 1 checking and 1 savings everytime you apply.[/QUOTE]

I work for a bank and trust me its all about sales they will be more than happy to give you what you ask for. They honestly don't care what your plans are for the account they just care about the sale.

aking 09-29-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadSuspended (Post 592907)
I opened an BOA today and it came with 3 checking account numbers and 4 savings. Can I use savings and checking accounts to verify paypal also? or just checking accounts?

Did you open these online or in the bank? I'd love to be able to open more than just 2 accounts at a time.

SadSuspended 09-29-2014 08:33 PM

I opened them face to face today. It is $25.00 per month and the fee is waived for the first 3 months. So If this doesn't work for me in the next three months, I will consider another alternative. I am keeping my fingers cross, but so far I used one account to day and now I am waiting for a confirmation. So far so good. One step at a time. I always had issues with other VBA. Another offer today was their credit card (not for stealth) to get 25% back on gas and purchases by getting these account. So the money I get back on the CC will pay for the accounts. That is the plan.

rsot 09-29-2014 09:11 PM

Make the savings accounts are direct deposit enabled

joesshooze 10-02-2014 02:59 PM

I tried to add a BOA savings account to a stealth account and got the message that it could not be processed at this time and that i had to call customer service? Any thoughts? I just added 3 different checking accts. from BOA to other stealth with no issues last week.

Dmshark25 10-02-2014 08:10 PM

I haven't added a BOA savings account in a long time , the ones added work fine, but i added it a year ago

I like checking accounts, because I make a lot of transfers between accounts and lot of withdrawals, which is not ideal for savings accounts, but if u just keep ur funds in the account and just transfer or withdrawal once or twice a month than you will be fine

I always transfer funds to an account that is not attatched to anything, no paypal, or Amazon

So whenever a deposit comes in I always transfer funds to the main account at whatever bank I use that has no autoPayments or anything, just makes me sleep better

Savings are fine just remember you can only withdrawal or transfer money out 5 times a month, money is meant to go in savings accounts, banks do not like to see to much movement out

aking 10-02-2014 08:11 PM

All I use is BOA.

Dmshark25 10-02-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 592928)
Yes you can do it, I use BOA to verify my accounts.

Not sure how you got 3 checking and 4 savings though. thought you could only get 1 checking and 1 savings everytime you apply.

I open my accounts online for Bank of America, and in the application the first choice is how many accounts you want to open

If I wanted to I could open or apply for 6 checking and 6 savings

I only have 5 checking with BOA right now but I had more and each time I applied it was always there in the beginning asking how many u would like

aking 10-02-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 594134)
I open my accounts online for Bank of America, and in the application the first choice is how many accounts you want to open

If I wanted to I could open or apply for 6 checking and 6 savings

I only have 5 checking with BOA right now but I had more and each time I applied it was always there in the beginning asking how many u would like

I've only seen an option where you and open both a savings and a checking online.

bluestraps 10-04-2014 02:09 PM

Just thought Id add. tho this. PNC also gives you 3 acccouts with online banking. 2 checking one savings . Virtual wallet. I have mine up . but not attached to paypal yet