eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal address & eBay address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/78083-paypal-address-ebay-address.html)

Nebuchadnezzar 10-03-2014 11:43 PM

PayPal address & eBay address

Can I give my real address to PayPal and an assumed address to eBay? Can eBay get my address from PayPal and see that it's different?

PayPal (most likely) will at some point ask me to confirm my address by providing a utility bill or something like this. If I can't confirm it, I lose my money. PayPal may also freeze my balance for 6 months and then send me a check to my registered address - which PayPal already did for one of my accounts. I'm glad I had a real address on file with PayPal.

eBay, on the other hand, doesn't seem to ever ask to confirm the street address, so I see no reason to give eBay my real address (I'm not concerned about returns).

So, can I give different addresses to PayPal and eBay? What are the risks?

JamesNorth101 10-04-2014 06:27 AM

Re: PayPal address & eBay address

Address will need to match, as will all other details. EB and PP share info.

If PayPal ask for proof of address, send a PM to one of the Moderators (purple name like mine)

GreenBean 10-04-2014 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar (Post 594517)
Can I give my real address to PayPal and an assumed address to eBay? Can eBay get my address from PayPal and see that it's different?

PayPal (most likely) will at some point ask me to confirm my address by providing a utility bill or something like this. If I can't confirm it, I lose my money. PayPal may also freeze my balance for 6 months and then send me a check to my registered address - which PayPal already did for one of my accounts. I'm glad I had a real address on file with PayPal.

eBay, on the other hand, doesn't seem to ever ask to confirm the street address, so I see no reason to give eBay my real address (I'm not concerned about returns).

So, can I give different addresses to PayPal and eBay? What are the risks?

If you learn stealth correctly, you can reduce your changes of problems.

Make sure you never user that paypal account with your stealth account. They will link you.
:ballchain:

rsot 10-04-2014 06:49 AM

Welcome to the forums OP - combinations of eb/pp must match info and info should NEVER be reused...or reattached