PP withdrawals - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-12-2014
pcware's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 88
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (3)
Default PP withdrawals

When I go to withdraw money from my PP account they want to verify my identity by have me receive an code via txt message. How would I get this done on a stealth account??
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-12-2014
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,789
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

This is why its important to have a working phone with your account.

Are you clearing cookies or using another computer to withdraw from?
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-12-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 203
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

i don't think you using another computer to withdraw pp because i has been pp using about 1 years on a computer and never clear cookies but now when i withdraw pp they want to verify phone.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-12-2014
pcware's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 88
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

I use a user account just for the ebay account. It's seems like this is a procedure done everytime one withdraws funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
This is why its important to have a working phone with your account.

Are you clearing cookies or using another computer to withdraw from?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-12-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Couple Questions:
1. How old is the PayPal?
2. How large are the withdrawl's?
3. How often do you withdraw?
4. Is the PayPal still have 21 day holds?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-12-2014
pcware's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 88
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

PP is 2 mos old, $400, once every 2 wks, yes still has 21 day hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Couple Questions:
1. How old is the PayPal?
2. How large are the withdrawl's?
3. How often do you withdraw?
4. Is the PayPal still have 21 day holds?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-12-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcware View Post
PP is 2 mos old, $400, once every 2 wks, yes still has 21 day hold
Try reducing the withdrawl amounts down to $300...not the frequency and see if it still does it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-12-2014
elipse's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Use a unique phone number that can receive text
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 250
Thanks: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Any update on your withdrawal issue pcware?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

i got same problem , i already widthdraw 1 time, second time they refund my money. Then i tried and got this problem.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 250
Thanks: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Weird. What on earth is going on?

Luckily, I haven't had this problem yet. I withdrew on the 6th & today, no problems. Showed completed straight away on both occasions.

Last edited by natbabes; 10-13-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 989
Thanked 348 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbabes View Post
Weird. What on earth is going on?

Luckily, I haven't had this problem yet. I withdrew on the 6th & today, no problems. Showed completed straight away on both occasions.
One of the joys of being UK residents seems to be that we do not get this receiving a text to withdraw from PayPal, we just withdraw straight to banks, so having a working accessible phone number linked to the stealth account not an issue over here

Last edited by RosieTosie; 10-13-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-13-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 42
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcware View Post
When I go to withdraw money from my PP account they want to verify my identity by have me receive an code via txt message. How would I get this done on a stealth account??
Call them. I did and got it resolved.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 250
Thanks: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

It's advised not to phone up unless they physically ask you to as they could ask you all sorts of questions & dig deeper in to your account which sometimes doesn't end well. Did they give a reason as to why it is happening?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-13-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 42
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbabes View Post
It's advised not to phone up unless they physically ask you to as they could ask you all sorts of questions & dig deeper in to your account which sometimes doesn't end well. Did they give a reason as to why it is happening?
Yes, that was the norm. I was willing to take the risk.

The reason they gave was New IP. But not entirely true because I have been using this for 3 months now. Made a mistake of asking them as to if they knew why and they said they would look into it and call me back. Now I am just praying that nothing will **** up because of my stupid question. But oh well, you never know what may come out of it. I may survive and thrive.

To add, this was not the first time I called them on this PP and Ebay combo. Fully verified. No 21 day limit

Last edited by hothotie; 10-13-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 291
Thanks: 53
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

I had one running good for a year or so, got the message today, let me ask you this..

was your account at 80 percent or a 100 percent on paypal?

mine was at 80 and thats where I had the issue, I finally fixed it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Am i not suppose to delete cookies at all for my eBay Stealth? I have the option to delete cookies and history every time i close firefox.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 291
Thanks: 53
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

one more thing, I will add. Dont call them unless ABSOLUTE NECESSARY YOU CAN FIX THE 80% WITHOUT CALLING THEM
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-13-2014
plumsake2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Thanks: 120
Thanked 178 Times in 126 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (14)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by colim22 View Post
Am i not suppose to delete cookies at all for my eBay Stealth? I have the option to delete cookies and history every time i close firefox.
No, you want to keep cookies. It's a bit suspicious for someone to not have any cookies every time they log in (especially if you have a different IP each time, like with tethering/dongles/hotspots).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to plumsake2 For This Useful Post:
colim22 (10-13-2014)
  #20  
Old 10-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothotie View Post
Yes, that was the norm. I was willing to take the risk.

The reason they gave was New IP. But not entirely true because I have been using this for 3 months now. Made a mistake of asking them as to if they knew why and they said they would look into it and call me back. Now I am just praying that nothing will **** up because of my stupid question. But oh well, you never know what may come out of it. I may survive and thrive.

To add, this was not the first time I called them on this PP and Ebay combo. Fully verified. No 21 day limit
So this is the answer they gave you? I had a feeling. They must have added a check for new IP's for the same account. I wonder if there any issue with just keeping on verifying. I have no problem with doing that but I would suspect that it would raise a flag too.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
No, you want to keep cookies. It's a bit suspicious for someone to not have any cookies every time they log in (especially if you have a different IP each time, like with tethering/dongles/hotspots).
So i should never use ccleaner? That'll slow my computer down keep all these cookies

Also Im just planning to use 1 stealth account so instead of creating "new user account" i cleared flash cookies and cleared my browser cookies that should be safe right?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-13-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,183
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 7,194 Times in 6,558 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: PP withdrawals

Have you checked your browser to make sure arent in incognito mode or so? Cookies deleted every time you exist browser?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal withdrawals dibley69 Paypal Limited 5 07-22-2014 11:43 AM
Withdrawals over 1k GOGETER10 PayPal Talk 9 10-20-2013 05:59 AM
Paypal withdrawals sax4 UK eBay & Paypal 32 02-22-2013 05:06 PM
Withdrawals soopadudette Amazon 8 10-21-2012 11:20 AM
Phone withdrawals? Hercules Subscriber Discussions 6 02-20-2009 11:14 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts