eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   EIN# Problems ? Or NOT! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/7849-ein-problems-not.html)

back2ebaypls 10-29-2008 03:48 AM

EIN# Problems ? Or NOT!

Anyone have any problems after giving an EIN #

Im considering upgrading my account to business and providing an EIN#

Should I have just created a business account from the start. Or does not matte r much at all..

I am already verified with CC and bank account, But im also wondering if I give the EIN# will they also ask for SSN ? Or very diminished extremely rare chance.

SicilianBella 10-30-2008 10:58 PM

Don't upgrade to a business acct!!

Hey there...I just upgraded to a paypal business account from a premiere and I got limited and they asked for shipping info., supplier info., and yes, a ssn. I had a verified bank acct and credit card on file. I already submitted my bf's ID before all of this cause they are just putting me through the ringer. Anyways, I applied for a EIN and got it but they said that I would need to send in the paperwork. I photoshoped the bank account statement but I don't feel comfortable doing that on government stuff. Plus, they said they needed it to run a credit check. We were talking to supervisors/managers trying to get out of it. No chance. Anyways, thank god we ended up putting the contact business name under my bf's name that was never suspended cause the ssn had to match. We told paypal that we can't just put one name because our business is owned by a couple of investors and they did not care one bit. They wanted a name and a ssn. Anyways, I have been with ebay for 6 yrs and had two business accts and one personal. Always I was asked for a ssn with the business accts and never with the premiere. I had big amounts going through the premiere and still no ssn question. I will never open another business acct as they will get you in the long run. I would say stick with the premiere. In fact, i'm off to a merchant account...get out while you can!! I have paypal calling me every week when I transfer for no reason. I'm verified in every which end. I'm just waiting for them to call and ask for my finger prints! I have never been soo bothered and harased in all my life! FU*&)( paypal!

jackson2234 04-04-2013 05:34 PM

Right when i'm thinking about upgrading to a paypal business account so i can use an EIN to avoid my SSN getting a credit check i read this. :doh:

GreenBean 04-04-2013 05:38 PM

jackson,

the post was made in 2008.

Post was made long before the newer IRS rules came to exist.

PM me with your concerns please.
:peace: