Transfer Money PP to PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-27-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Transfer Money PP to PP

hello

if i have usa paypal and i want to send money to israeli paypal like friend its without any charges?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-27-2014
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,557
Thanks: 1,494
Thanked 4,452 Times in 3,449 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (370)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Bad idea. This may well link the accounts and get them limited.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 382
Thanks: 9
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Bad idea. This may well link the accounts and get them limited.
Why would it get linked? Ive done this many times should not have an issue if you send the money wisely.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2014
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,557
Thanks: 1,494
Thanked 4,452 Times in 3,449 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (370)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Lots and lots of posts on the forum about people getting their accounts limited when sending money from one PayPal to another.

You should have 1 bank account per PayPal ideally.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2014
plumsake2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Thanks: 120
Thanked 178 Times in 126 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (14)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrange View Post
Why would it get linked? Ive done this many times should not have an issue if you send the money wisely.
You get linked for making it a habit, but you can also get linked for just doing it once. All it takes is a manual review and a rep to notice similarities between the accounts and there goes 2 or more accounts going down at once.

Honestly there is no wise way to do this when you consider the consequences. Maybe you can lessen the chances by not making your intents obvious like most people do, but the question is why take that risk? If you're in the US like your flag says, then you have access to literally thousands of different banks and even some prepaid cards which can act as bank accounts. When adding a bank you don't even have to worry about your accounts all going down due to linkage.

No one ever knows that they're linked before it's too late. They don't tell you or even give you any hints. Just one day your accounts start to go down one by one and it's demoralizing.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 382
Thanks: 9
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
You get linked for making it a habit, but you can also get linked for just doing it once. All it takes is a manual review and a rep to notice similarities between the accounts and there goes 2 or more accounts going down at once.

Honestly there is no wise way to do this when you consider the consequences. Maybe you can lessen the chances by not making your intents obvious like most people do, but the question is why take that risk? If you're in the US like your flag says, then you have access to literally thousands of different banks and even some prepaid cards which can act as bank accounts. When adding a bank you don't even have to worry about your accounts all going down due to linkage.

No one ever knows that they're linked before it's too late. They don't tell you or even give you any hints. Just one day your accounts start to go down one by one and it's demoralizing.
1 and a half years of doing this method no linkage ever, well that is if you do it wisely
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrange View Post
1 and a half years of doing this method no linkage ever, well that is if you do it wisely
Yeah and 11 people total have survived going over Niagra Falls, just because you were successful at some point....does not mean everyone will have the same luck!

Example:
I knew someone who sold Vero items last year without 1 MC999, This year....has lost 20-30 accounts to MC999's!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-30-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,104
Thanks: 4,666
Thanked 7,188 Times in 6,552 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Transferring back and forth could link you OP and cause issues of limitations
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-30-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Transfer Money PP to PP

Some things find a way of creeping up to you with eBay/paypal, information is not always instantly linked, and things will be going great and out of the blue everything collapses
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal money transfer kingdudu eBay & PayPal International 2 09-08-2012 12:42 PM
Money Transfer Schills Payment Processing 1 03-04-2010 02:19 PM
Transfer Money from Paypal Ebaysellermia PayPal Talk 2 05-30-2008 05:29 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts