eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal needs to confirm identity to add bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/79463-paypal-needs-confirm-identity-add-bank-account.html)

ftf101 11-12-2014 10:26 PM

paypal needs to confirm identity to add bank account

Paypal needs my ssn to add my bank account because when i do it online i get a message stating "we do not recognize the device you are one, please give us a number to call you at". I only have cell phones numbers and those dont work to verify accounts. When i called and talked to a rep they stated they needed my ssn to verify it. I guess i need access to a landline to receive an automated call. Do you guys know am easy way to get a.quicl land line? I have bank accounts attached but i want to add a new one as i do not like my current bank account linked

Dmshark25 11-12-2014 11:10 PM

Re: paypal needs to confirm identity to add bank account

Is your account limited ??

dealagreeproceed 11-12-2014 11:14 PM

this ones a tough one. had similar issue. no answer on my part. just leaving it alone for a while n hoping it will go away...:help:

ftf101 11-13-2014 12:04 AM

Account is not limited.

Dmshark25 11-13-2014 12:31 AM

Like the previous poster stated this is a tough security measure to work around.

Since the account is not limited, wait a couple weeks and try again, just keep logging in with the same computer at all times, never from ur phone,friends computer, etc..

Than after 2 weeks - a month try adding the bank account again.

The only way a landline would work for sure if it is in the name and address of your paypal account and the number is at least a couple months old where it shows in public data base

keepongoing 11-13-2014 09:49 AM

this is not a tough work around, I got mine fixed and so did many others. this lays in how the web browser is setup and you have to contact pp while logged in.

I had to message them nearly ten times and they fixed it and removed the recognize device stupid message. gets triggered by your settings and is really annoying,

once I got it removed I have never seen it again and a plus that account is top rated!

ftf101 11-13-2014 04:30 PM

Ok thanks for the info i will try calling them and having them remove the message.

dealagreeproceed 11-13-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 607898)
this is not a tough work around, I got mine fixed and so did many others. this lays in how the web browser is setup and you have to contact pp while logged in.

I had to message them nearly ten times and they fixed it and removed the recognize device stupid message. gets triggered by your settings and is really annoying,

once I got it removed I have never seen it again and a plus that account is top rated!

wait what? what settings exactly are making it do that. how do we fix it?:help: all my users have same standard settings so not sure what it could actually be...

ftf101 11-13-2014 06:13 PM

my account has never had this problem so not sure what settings you can change. regarding my internet browser everything is set up right.i guess i will just call them back and have them try and recognize my computer.

keepongoing 11-14-2014 09:50 AM

I never said to call paypal!!! my friend just did that and they totally shut down his account!!!

just email them like daily and they will eventually fix it.

ftf101 11-15-2014 08:21 PM

Ok which paypal email tho. Just the generic one?

kittylove 11-15-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepongoing (Post 607898)

what settings? im having this same problem