eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   US PayPal account temporarily limited (Used in UK) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/79529-us-paypal-account-temporarily-limited-used-uk.html)

ss_world 11-14-2014 08:08 PM

US PayPal account temporarily limited (Used in UK)

Hi, guys

Long story short, I bought a stealth US paypal and new ebay account from here, aged it for about 2 weeks, listed an item for bidding that won't sell (10 day auction) , then when listing ended, 24 hours later I list some of my good selling stuff, sold 3 for the weekend on BIN option and left until next weekend.

Just to note I listed in UK ebay with a us ebay account and us paypal. The paypal was all verified, lifted limits when I bought it so no issues there, continued doing that for next 4 weekends, then I get ebay email : now you can list even more, up to 30 items and a lot of $$$ , tried listing my 10th item for the month in uk ebay, did not work, said you have reached your limits for international but you can list domestically, so I relisted in US, again sold about 3 items all good no issues.

WHY I think I got limited. By an accident I tried sending money to my supplier and I did not notice it tried to withdraw money from the VCC. Don't know if that is the issue. I always send my items on the next day, always uploading tracking numbers on paypal, but if I cant make it I make my friend do it from Bulgaria and again I upload the tracking number.

Account is well mannered since purchase : real IP (UK one), new user account, clean cookies, not linked to anything old and suspicous.

Email from PPal :

Your PayPal account has been limited because we've noticed a significant difference in the types of goods or services you are selling. As your payment processor, we need to better understand these changes and how they relate to your sales.

Now it asks for bank statement, invoices and ID, which I cant provide. It asks to do that until 27th of December.

Question is, should I contact my seller of the account to sort it out and If I just leave it and dont submit anything, will I be able to withdraw the money to a card that I add to this US account even if it takes the 180 days hold or that money will be lost forever if I dont supply info to PPal ?

Do you think the Bulgarian and UK tracking numbers gave it out that there is something fishy going on or was it just using my lifted US limits that I used right away that caused the issue ?

Thanks

BigCJ 11-14-2014 08:48 PM

Re: US PayPal account temporarily limited (Used in UK)

By 'good selling stuff' I guess you mean higher end items?

And in the email they even stated the reason. You made too much of a radical change in your selling strategies.

ss_world 11-14-2014 10:20 PM

By good selling, I mean the say well, but are not high end (high risk items) like mobile phones and branded apple accessories for example.

Anyway, my questions is whether I should reinstate the account as it is possible or I should leave it. If I leave it will I be able to withdraw the money after 180 days ?

Thanks

rsot 11-15-2014 07:03 AM

If you don't reinstate it, in all likelihood...you will be eligible for fund withdrawal in 180 days (usual policy).

ss_world 11-15-2014 07:32 AM

Would it be possible to connect a non us credit / debit card to it on order to withdraw money to it ? I have done that before to a ppal account but it was not a US one

BigCJ 11-15-2014 12:17 PM

Im not sure what the current policies are...Some members have stated that they have had issues withdrawing like this.

ss_world 01-20-2015 12:47 PM

Any chance someone can help me get this restored or 180 days limited ? I have 1000 USD sitting there

RosieTosie 01-20-2015 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 633429)
Any chance someone can help me get this restored or 180 days limited ? I have 1000 USD sitting there

Have you contacted your account seller for any help or suggestions on this one?

pikachu10 01-20-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 633433)
Have you contacted your account seller for any help or suggestions on this one?

From experience, the only way you'll get the account saved is if you provide that info, try contacting Secondeye for help.

MM78 01-20-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 608504)
Would it be possible to connect a non us credit / debit card to it on order to withdraw money to it ? I have done that before to a ppal account but it was not a US one

Cannot be done, You must have a real Bank Account attached to the Paypal to withdraw.

pikachu10 01-20-2015 02:59 PM

If your worried about getting the funds out, just use Payoneer.

ss_world 01-20-2015 06:13 PM

I have contacted my account seller and he told me to contact SaiJin which I will do soon, how can I get them out with Payoneer ? what is that ?

Thanks

EnTexhelp 01-22-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 633572)
I have contacted my account seller and he told me to contact SaiJin which I will do soon, how can I get them out with Payoneer ? what is that ?

Thanks

Read my Last opened Thread It may help you,
I have Limitation too , and soon trying withdrawing with Payoneer card.

ss_world 05-12-2015 06:45 AM

I have got the funds released and available to withdraw, but I dont have a US bank account that I can use ? How can I withdraw the money now ?

Thanks

Callidus 05-12-2015 07:11 AM

You can't, you need a US account....should of thought about that before you used their services.

rsot 05-12-2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 668645)
I have got the funds released and available to withdraw, but I dont have a US bank account that I can use ? How can I withdraw the money now ?

Thanks

Get a US bank account /done

ss_world 05-12-2015 07:37 AM

How Can I get that, I do not live in US

Thanks

ss_world 05-25-2015 01:18 AM

No one still has an idea how can I get the money out ? I am thinking of using someone else's US Bank account but they will have a totally different name. Will this allow me to withdraw the money ?

rsot 05-25-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 672041)
No one still has an idea how can I get the money out ? I am thinking of using someone else's US Bank account but they will have a totally different name. Will this allow me to withdraw the money ?

What is the amount to withdraw? How well do you know the person? Which bank is he using?

US bank is the only way to withdraw (or check if you have a US address available)

ss_world 05-25-2015 01:59 AM

1022 USD and I am looking for a friend around me to do it for me for a small percentage of course as I dont want someone unknown to flee with the money :D

Ebayorbust 05-25-2015 02:38 AM

Another member using US accounts in the UK......

Seems to be extremely popular at the moment despite it being such a bad idea, lol.

GreenBean 05-25-2015 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss_world (Post 672041)

You need to deal with PayPal on this. Be VERY VERY careful of how you deal with the matter.

Do not trust strangers on forums appearing to care to try to help you.

It is such a risky business to operate an eBay account made in one country and use in another country.

Sadly, you have joined a long line of users caught in this trap. It is a concept that floats around from time to time....

Dies off when the accounts fail.

So sad for sellers.

:pout: