eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   reinstate phone used to create paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/79780-reinstate-phone-used-create-paypal-account.html)

ftf101 11-20-2014 01:06 AM

reinstate phone used to create paypal account

So i created my paypal account with a tracfone number 2 years back and of course like a idiot i let it expire. I am now trying to add a bank account and the only way it seems i am going to be able to verify it is by receiving a call to that original number. I tried calling tracfone a bunch of times but they kept telling me they can do anything as the number has expired. Does anyone know if theres a way i could buy the number back if it is in fact inactiveor is there anyway of forwarding calls from that number to a different number without actually having access to that number. I know its a shot in the dark but im running out of optioms on verifing bank account. Tried adding a new tracfone number aswell and had no luck

kingdomcome84 11-20-2014 02:57 AM

Re: reinstate phone used to create paypal account

Are you able to change the phone# on the account b4 adding a bank?

ftf101 11-20-2014 03:42 AM

Yes i can change it to any phone number i want but as discussed many times on the forum paypal needs the original number used to open account to verify adding a new bank account which has been inactive for about a year and cant get it back according to tracfone.

ooooo.halo 11-20-2014 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftf101 (Post 610451)
Yes i can change it to any phone number i want but as discussed many times on the forum paypal needs the original number used to open account to verify adding a new bank account which has been inactive for about a year and cant get it back according to tracfone.

Though tracphone says it has expired....is it still available to repurchase.
This is the problem with these companies...if they are expired their is every chance someone else has it.
Is there anyway of tracphone possibly still having that number?

ftf101 11-20-2014 04:23 PM

I guess thats my question then if you can repurchase phone numbers directly. Never heard of that

Mrjame 11-20-2014 08:57 PM

Tracfone number will be deactived on Service End Date when you do not purchase and add airtime and will be removed within 60 days. This number is still available? If not, there is no ways, you are not lucky.

ftf101 11-21-2014 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 610803)
Tracfone number will be deactived on Service End Date when you do not purchase and add airtime and will be removed within 60 days. This number is still available? If not, there is no ways, you are not lucky.

Wow really i had no idea....

Mrjame 11-21-2014 06:52 AM

sure, it's a policy of Tracfone. Do you try to call PP? Explain your situation and maybe they can help. Good luck

gosunsplease 11-22-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 610958)
sure, it's a policy of Tracfone. Do you try to call PP? Explain your situation and maybe they can help. Good luck

Just a heads up on calling. I tried doing that on one of my accounts that has same problem as OP states and got asked the database questions due to wanting to add a new number. Had a baby crying in the background so that was my excuss to hang up on him.

cerebus 11-22-2014 09:42 AM

Did you try calling the old phone number just to see if it has been reassigned to a new person? Does anyone pick up?

rsot 11-22-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 610958)

Don't recommend calling PP - why? Could cause problem

Mrjame 11-22-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 611252)
Don't recommend calling PP - why? Could cause problem

If he used real info, maybe a phone call will help, but if he has stealth, don't call. I just give a maybe way, because there is no way in situation.

Sorry if my opinion is not right :bounce::bounce:a

zexaah 11-23-2014 03:26 AM

Call paypal and tell them to add the bank account manually for you because it keeps giving you errors when you try to add it. Tell them no matter how many times you try it won't let you. They should ask you for the info and add it for you.

rsot 11-23-2014 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 611260)
If he used real info, maybe a phone call will help, but if he has stealth, don't call. I just give a maybe way, because there is no way in situation.

Sorry if my opinion is not right :bounce::bounce:a

True on real info - call if needed because this account can be saved....anyhow, I don't recommend ever using real info.

Np Mrjame :) just good to clarify