eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Transfering account and paypals accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/79956-transfering-account-paypals-accounts.html)

dans65 11-24-2014 08:03 PM

Transfering account and paypals accounts

Hi, so if I were to buy someones account and they have an existing paypal linked to their ebay account and they don't want their paypal attached anymore. If I create a new paypal can I connect it to the existing ebay account with no problems?

BigCJ 11-24-2014 08:10 PM

Re: Transfering account and paypals accounts

May work for a short time but will be linked and banned in all probability.

slokor 11-24-2014 08:13 PM

You can connect it - but youll have problems.
Doing things this way will always raise a red flag.
The second and more severe issue for both buyer and seller in this transaction is the fact the old paypal will always be linked to this account and so to any new papal account you might link to the ebay account. If he does anything to get his paypal limited yours will most likley be limited too cause thats a very strong link between the two. And vice versa of course.
I wouldnt do it.

yankee 11-24-2014 08:22 PM

If it is a good account, what I would propose is to create a Company(LLC or Corp) and upgrade the existing paypal to business, add your EIN and have the seller go on its merry way and he can open a new paypal, etc...

OR add a new paypal and make the seller close his existing paypal in front of you and even then, would not be overly thrilled about the long term effects.

Other than that, I would not do it at all.

dans65 11-24-2014 08:25 PM

Thank guys! So then how am I supped to buy an account?

shani1212 11-24-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 612083)
You can connect it - but youll have problems.
Doing things this way will always raise a red flag.
The second and more severe issue for both buyer and seller in this transaction is the fact the old paypal will always be linked to this account and so to any new papal account you might link to the ebay account. If he does anything to get his paypal limited yours will most likley be limited too cause thats a very strong link between the two. And vice versa of course.
I wouldnt do it.

Slokor, isn't it the samething when one buy account of this site and attach a bank acc. number? When buyer sates that "Acc. is fully PP verified?"" or changing bank acc. number and attach it to existing PP is better than creating/attaching new PP acc. Your advice will be highly appreciated....Thanks in advanced

yankee 11-24-2014 08:49 PM

When you buy an account on this site, they are almost always eBay/PayPal combos, you then add a bank for withdrawing etc...
and over time can change the address if you choose or is required for your needs.

I believe the only seller selling very old aged eBay accounts with no PayPal accounts no longer has inventory. I could be mistaken. Either way, those old aged accounts were never used and never had a PayPal account attached. It is totally different deal altogether, but anyways, I don't think that seller is even selling accounts now.

shani1212 11-25-2014 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 612096)
When you buy an account on this site, they are almost always eBay/PayPal combos, you then add a bank for withdrawing etc...
and over time can change the address if you choose or is required for your needs.

I believe the only seller selling very old aged eBay accounts with no PayPal accounts no longer has inventory. I could be mistaken. Either way, those old aged accounts were never used and never had a PayPal account attached. It is totally different deal altogether, but anyways, I don't think that seller is even selling accounts now.

Thanks Yankee..Ya, that's what i was thinking as well. Just adding bank acc. for withdrawing..Also, do you know the ID for that seller?

yankee 11-25-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shani1212 (Post 612152)
Thanks Yankee..Ya, that's what i was thinking as well. Just adding bank acc. for withdrawing..Also, do you know the ID for that seller?

Kevin maybe?
I will search my messages.

yankee 11-25-2014 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 612185)
Kevin maybe?
I will search my messages.

kevinxu was the seller.

slokor 11-25-2014 03:25 AM

shani1212 - what Yankee said was spot on with regard to your question.
What you are asking and what the OP is talking about are 2 very different situations.
The OP is going to use a whole new paypal account while the original paypal account will still be in use by someone else and completely out of his control. Since it is - and always will be - linked to the ebay account and thus to the second paypal account, theres always the chance that he'll get in trouble for something the seller of the account does with that first paypal account. Not a good place to be in.

dans65 11-27-2014 03:45 PM

Thanks everyone...but how would cookies work when the seller transfers you the new ebay account this would most likely also set a red flag...

MM78 11-27-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dans65 (Post 613127)
Thanks everyone...but how would cookies work when the seller transfers you the new ebay account this would most likely also set a red flag...

You make your own cookies on your machine, then you can list, etc.

john007 11-27-2014 06:20 PM

What you are trying to do is very risky.

jeffweico 11-27-2014 08:14 PM

I agree with Yankee, but even a business PayPal may not do the trick. If I were in security at eBay/PayPal, my thought would be as to why they didn't simply upgrade the existing PayPal account rather than creating a new one.

What the OP is proposing COULD be done, but it is very risky, especially if there is a large amount of money involved in buying the account.