eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can Paypal see the name on your bank account when paying by eCheck? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/79962-can-paypal-see-name-your-bank-account-when-paying-echeck.html)

secret storm 11-24-2014 10:13 PM

Can Paypal see the name on your bank account when paying by eCheck?

I have an item im wanting to buy its a very expensive item I dont have enough funds in that certain stealth Paypal account.

Im going to have to pay using funds in my bank account so can Paypal see the real name on your bank account when paying by eCheck?

solefoodbk 11-24-2014 11:52 PM

Re: Can Paypal see the name on your bank account when paying by eCheck?

If its expensive its 10x more risky doing this. Typically what happens is no they can't unless it goes under manual review. If its expensive its likely you will get the 24 hour review, which in turn would get you limited/suspended.

So in short their bots can't automatically detect your real name from your bank account BUT if it happens to get a manual review your screwed. Its very unwise to purposely put your account in jeopardy. I've screwed up in the past not paying fees, never purposely sent echeck though. I'd advise against it.

secret storm 11-25-2014 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 612130)
If its expensive its 10x more risky doing this. Typically what happens is no they can't unless it goes under manual review. If its expensive its likely you will get the 24 hour review, which in turn would get you limited/suspended.

So in short their bots can't automatically detect your real name from your bank account BUT if it happens to get a manual review your screwed. Its very unwise to purposely put your account in jeopardy. I've screwed up in the past not paying fees, never purposely sent echeck though. I'd advise against it.

Back in 2012 and even in 2013 I sent over 300 eChecks untill ebay banned my stealth buying account because I opened up way and I mean way to many ebay cases against sellers.

I never sent a large enough amount as im wanting to what is the highest amount of money you can send to fly under the radar?

GreenBean 11-25-2014 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 612121)
I have an item im wanting to buy its a very expensive item I dont have enough funds in that certain stealth Paypal account.

Im going to have to pay using funds in my bank account so can Paypal see the real name on your bank account when paying by eCheck?

Yes, your real name is seen.

The issue is whether or not anything will happen.

Most times, they do go thro' the system OK.

Try to avoid for future transactions.

=}

bigboykelly 11-25-2014 12:14 PM

Also on Paypal there is an option of sending funds from your bank account to paypal via bank transfer, could this also cause issues?