eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/80378-paypal-suspensions.html)

ScenesCaused 12-05-2014 05:01 PM

Paypal Suspensions

In my house, four family members regularly use paypal. If I stealth on eBay and paypal, is there any sort of chance that our paypal accounts could get indefinitely suspended like our ebay accounts? If so, how could this happen/how could it be prevented, many thanks.

yankee 12-05-2014 05:03 PM

Re: Paypal Suspensions

Their is always the chance.

Follow all stealth rules, new rules(we don't even know what they are yet) and you are safer.
The good news is that you can always open up new stealth accounts. There will always be ways etc..

GreenBean 12-05-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 616403)
In my house, four family members regularly use paypal. If I stealth on eBay and paypal, is there any sort of chance that our paypal accounts could get indefinitely suspended like our ebay accounts? If so, how could this happen/how could it be prevented, many thanks.

Oh man.

You need to make sure that your IP & your info is completely different from that of the family members.

You need to learn how to not be linked.

These people are already linked it would appear.

Where are you now in the stealth game? Supply more background info please.

:spy:

ScenesCaused 12-05-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 616405)
Oh man.

You need to make sure that your IP & your info is completely different from that of the family members.

You need to learn how to not be linked.

These people are already linked it would appear.

Where are you now in the stealth game? Supply more background info please.

:spy:

I am just a VCC away from being ready to create my first stealth eBay and PayPal accounts. I have purchased and unlocked a Vodafone R207 device to create a hotspot for a factory reset laptop. I hope to purchase a VCC by tomorrow and get my accounts up and running

rsot 12-06-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 616425)
I am just a VCC away from being ready to create my first stealth eBay and PayPal accounts. I have purchased and unlocked a Vodafone R207 device to create a hotspot for a factory reset laptop. I hope to purchase a VCC by tomorrow and get my accounts up and running

And each account must be operated with DIFFERENT IP - reset and check the IP as needed.

What is your plan for the address?

ScenesCaused 12-06-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 616618)
And each account must be operated with DIFFERENT IP - reset and check the IP as needed.

What is your plan for the address?

I am using a family members address 70 miles away, and also I can't reset my IP so using mobile data from a new sim to tether for my laptop.

ooooo.halo 12-06-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 616689)
I am using a family members address 70 miles away, and also I can't reset my IP so using mobile data from a new sim to tether for my laptop.

Really not a good idea using family info.
Can you travel there for returns?

ScenesCaused 12-06-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 616693)
Really not a good idea using family info.
Can you travel there for returns?

Why not? And yes, I can.

ooooo.halo 12-06-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 616702)
Why not? And yes, I can.

Its been discussed on here many times that family members info can cause probs.
Do they have an account themselves?
If not, what happens if you got suspended and then that family member wanted an account themselves...they woulnt be able to from that address

Good that you have access....but 70 miles a long way to travel each time you get a return.

From my point of view....i would pay for a rentable mailbox as what your going to pay in petrol travelling 70 miles each time would more than cover a rentable mailbox

ScenesCaused 12-07-2014 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 616729)
Its been discussed on here many times that family members info can cause probs.
Do they have an account themselves?
If not, what happens if you got suspended and then that family member wanted an account themselves...they woulnt be able to from that address

Good that you have access....but 70 miles a long way to travel each time you get a return.

From my point of view....i would pay for a rentable mailbox as what your going to pay in petrol travelling 70 miles each time would more than cover a rentable mailbox

She's 75. I'm fairly confident she will never create an eBay account. And I visit every few months so if I ever need to pick up a return, I can

yankee 12-07-2014 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 616946)
She's 75. I'm fairly confident she will never create an eBay account. And I visit every few months so if I ever need to pick up a return, I can

This is unique, but in general, using family and friends causes problem. There is hundreds if not thousands of threads on here about this.

ScenesCaused 12-07-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 616949)
This is unique, but in general, using family and friends causes problem. There is hundreds if not thousands of threads on here about this.

How can they possibly know she's part of my family? For all they know it could be a completely random address.

yankee 12-07-2014 08:32 AM

they don't or wont... nor would they care who your family is. The issues that come up are family and friend issues.

As stated this situation is unique. Will you have access to this address in five years?

ScenesCaused 12-07-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 616954)
they don't or wont... nor would they care who your family is. The issues that come up are family and friend issues.

As stated this situation is unique. Will you have access to this address in five years?

I'm not sure, does this matter?