eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   do i need to make a new paypal account to add phone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/80592-do-i-need-make-new-paypal-account-add-phone.html)

kittylove 12-11-2014 03:44 AM

do i need to make a new paypal account to add phone

because adding a number to the paypal i have now isnt working im trying to add a VBA

ilcarletto 12-11-2014 04:19 AM

Re: do i need to make a new paypal account to add phone

...sorry but the title and the content of your thread doesn't make sense to me...
Adding a phone number has nothing to d owith a VBA wich is a Virtual Bank Account...

What are you trying to do?

GreenBean 12-11-2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittylove (Post 618672)
because adding a number to the paypal i have now isnt working im trying to add a VBA

So, you are one of the many users having problems as you add the VBA & then get asked for a phone number?

Making a new paypal will not sort that issue.

How old is the paypal account?

Was a phone number on it ever?

What bank is the VBA?

did you have coffee for breakfast?

(sorry for the questions)

:juggle:

rsot 12-11-2014 06:36 AM

Which VBA OP?

ilcarletto 12-11-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 618710)
So, you are one of the many users having problems as you add the VBA & then get asked for a phone number?

Making a new paypal will not sort that issue.

How old is the paypal account?

Was a phone number on it ever?

What bank is the VBA?

did you have coffee for breakfast?

(sorry for the questions)

:juggle:

...impressive GB... you must have something like this to properly read the OP question ;)

http://stat.ks.kidsklik.com/statics/...5644905063.jpg

GreenBean 12-11-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 618758)
...impressive GB... you must have something like this to properly read the OP question ;)

I do speak rsot-ese.

Easy to follow most others' posts then.

:clap:

GreenBean 12-11-2014 07:48 AM

http://goodereader.s3.amazonaws.com/...stal-ball2.jpg

:pop2: this is my favored ball for all occasions :pop2:

rsot 12-11-2014 09:40 AM

Name-dropping :nono: :d

astralman 12-12-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 618679)
...sorry but the title and the content of your thread doesn't make sense to me...
Adding a phone number has nothing to d owith a VBA wich is a Virtual Bank Account...

What are you trying to do?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but in the united states starting from december 2014 they are asking phone verification for adding certain vba. Not sure about other countries, but they are blacklisting people from being able to use certain banks without phone verification and if you do phone verification it says the phone is not registered in your name so you can't do anything about it unless you send in a bank statement proving your the owner or find a way to get pass the phone verification with some company. I called paypal and asked about the phone verification and the guy said if the name on the bill is my name I said yes. Made me think they must only approve contract phone numbers. Who still uses contract phones these day when buying a phone and getting prepaid unlimited plans are so cheap and quick to go about your day? Paypal you have made it so difficult for people to use your service, goodluck you won't last more then a 100 years and if you do then you must have pact with the devil.

elmo 12-12-2014 12:19 AM

Would be interesting to know which VBA you're using. I just created a few accounts and didn't have to add a phone #

astralman 12-12-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmono (Post 619148)
Would be interesting to know which VBA you're using. I just created a few accounts and didn't have to add a phone #

Must be ally banks because I got phone verification for ally bank all them. If some are not getting phone verification for ally bank then pm me your seller because I want to buy from him, thank you very much!

elmo 12-12-2014 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralman (Post 619150)
Must be ally banks because I got phone verification for ally bank all them. If some are not getting phone verification for ally bank then pm me your seller because I want to buy from him, thank you very much!

Keep seeing issues with Allybank, but never personally experienced any. Best to stay away from potential issues? :juggle: