eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Well thats surely weird? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/80601-well-thats-surely-weird.html)

YEbayY 12-11-2014 08:20 AM

Well thats surely weird?

Hi,

Just wanted to share this

I had an outstanding balance of over £200+ on a paypal account and left it for a couple of months
Now i've gone back on it there is no negative balance and one transaction to PayPal Sarl for £13

Does that mean i dont pay the £200+
Its been well over 2 months

Bunneh 12-11-2014 08:24 AM

Re: Well thats surely weird?

It either gets transferred to ebay ( if its buyer claims) and/or is sent to a debt collector.

YEbayY 12-11-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 618783)
It either gets transferred to ebay ( if its buyer claims) and/or is sent to a debt collector.

I dont like the sound of that............. Would i be notified if it was sent to debt collector or anything as i received no email>
However the debit card is not blacklisted on paypal

JamesNorth101 12-11-2014 08:26 AM

You will start to get phone calls and email if its been transferred to a collection agency.

Bunneh 12-11-2014 08:26 AM

They will start sending emails, letters and phone calls soon..

Callidus 12-11-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 618778)
Hi,

Just wanted to share this

I had an outstanding balance of over £200+ on a paypal account and left it for a couple of months
Now i've gone back on it there is no negative balance and one transaction to PayPal Sarl for £13

Does that mean i dont pay the £200+
Its been well over 2 months

You may not believe this but I called PayPal limitations a few weeks ago about a very old account, apparently there was a negative but I couldn't get into the account. The guy said, don't worry about it, I will write the negative balance off. Although the balance wasn't massive it was pretty funny that he did it.

Its when they convert from GBP (£) to euros after 4 days or so, he then scrapped it and put the account to £0.00

YEbayY 12-11-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 618787)
They will start sending emails, letters and phone calls soon..

Its been 3 months and nothing yet?

It was a legit account btw not stealth

YEbayY 12-11-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 618790)
You may not believe this but I called PayPal limitations a few weeks ago about a very old account, apparently there was a negative but I couldn't get into the account. The guy said, don't worry about it, I will write the negative balance off. Although the balance wasn't massive it was pretty funny that he did it.

Its when they convert from GBP (£) to euros after 4 days or so, he then scrapped it and put the account to £0.00

In all honesty i hope its been written off

The sum was £260 that i owed however i complained multiple times because the buyer never sent me the items back and scammed me therefore i called paypal multiple times

Bunneh 12-11-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 618791)
Its been 3 months and nothing yet?

It was a legit account btw not stealth

Thats how long they give you before the debt is transferred and then you will soon also not be able to log into paypal any more either.

Callidus 12-11-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 618794)
Thats how long they give you before the debt is transferred and then you will soon also not be able to log into paypal any more either.

Exactly what happened to an old account of mine, that's when I called saying I couldn't login, account had been blocked. He wrote the negative off and I was able to get back on. Very odd if you ask me

YEbayY 12-11-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 618794)

Your scaring me now

But i just checked the paypal account,
The negative balance was wrote off ALONG time ago
When i click on the transaction it says
"Status - Removed"

Then it says at bottom "This transaction was cancelled"

Bunneh 12-11-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 618798)
Exactly what happened to an old account of mine, that's when I called saying I couldn't login, account had been blocked. He wrote the negative off and I was able to get back on. Very odd if you ask me

It is.. how big was your balance?

I know since he has had claims on the account, obviously his balance will be transferred from paypal to ebay and they will keep trying the reimbursements payment method on file, if no luck it will go to a debt collector and then all the spam starts coming.

Bunneh 12-11-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 618801)
Your scaring me now

But i just checked the paypal account,
The negative balance was wrote off ALONG time ago
When i click on the transaction it says
"Status - Removed"

Then it says at bottom "This transaction was cancelled"

Surely you know this means the case was closed.. so you have nothing to worry about.

rsot 12-11-2014 08:37 AM

Status - Removed...pretty clear :) nice for you

YEbayY 12-11-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 618806)
Status - Removed...pretty clear :) nice for you

Oh cool

bunneh thanks for help buddy apart from nearly giving me aheart attack u replied really fast

Bunneh 12-11-2014 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 618813)
Oh cool

bunneh thanks for help buddy apart from nearly giving me aheart attack u replied really fast

Haha no problem.. sorry about that, as you know we can only help as much as we can with the information given. :d

Callidus 12-11-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 618803)
It is.. how big was your balance?

I know since he has had claims on the account, obviously his balance will be transferred from paypal to ebay and they will keep trying the reimbursements payment method on file, if no luck it will go to a debt collector and then all the spam starts coming.

£48 or something like that