eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdraw from PayPal to Greendot Checking account Mismatched names (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/80832-withdraw-paypal-greendot-checking-account-mismatched-names.html)

KingAustinSmith 12-18-2014 01:37 AM

Withdraw from PayPal to Greendot Checking account Mismatched names

So I have a PayPal account I have been using often, I recently got a Greendot debit card, with the card comes with a direct deposit information which acts like a checking account. I linked the checking account with my PayPal and verified through the 2 small transfers and confirming. The names are totally different from my PayPal account to my Greendot account. I just recently withdrawed $1.31 just to try a withdraw, does anyone know if they will allow withdraws with mismatched names? And if not will they limit my PayPal account when the transfer fails? I've read other forums similar but all outdated! Can someone please confirm if it works? Thanks!

nick8898 12-18-2014 08:44 PM

Re: Withdraw from PayPal to Greendot Checking account Mismatched names

it works with mismatched name, as i used them sometimes

when you try to withdraw, PP might ask you to verify your account via text message or calling you

slokor 12-18-2014 09:06 PM

Question for OP - why bother with that in the first place? why not take a solid bank account which will be far more useful than one of these reloadable debit card services which are never very stable?
Not worth the risk if you ask me.

Doitright 07-05-2020 05:51 PM

PayPal may transfer it but it's a high chance Green Dot will close the account. It's known for not favoring mismatched names. You should buy the stealth guide. Honestly, I purchased it about 2 hours ago and I learned something from the first few pages. I'm also an experienced seller. I just believe in paying it forward and good will come back to you.

magina 01-22-2021 10:23 PM

I'm about to try this. Anyone have recent experience with this please?

Nyco 01-23-2021 12:13 AM

Its Not going to work.. Sorry but Ive tested everything & the money you are trying to transfer to a mismatched green dot account will bounce back into paypal!

magina 01-23-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyco (Post 1137936)
Its Not going to work.. Sorry but Ive tested everything & the money you are trying to transfer to a mismatched green dot account will bounce back into paypal!

Could you please share what banks works for mismatched names?
BB&T, Chase, TD Bank, Suntrust, Go Bank are fine?

GreenBean 01-23-2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1137926)
I'm about to try this. Anyone have recent experience with this please?

This is a sad fact.

The thread started in 2014. GreenDot closed the door then.
Those banks were working. I’ll hope someone using them lately will confirm this.

Just read elsewhere you are going to try US banks.

Try to read (like you doing here) to get as much info you can. I know you are considering buying an account. Make sure you know as much as possible before taking the plunge into a different market.

Good Luck.:dance::dance:

rsot 01-23-2021 06:12 AM

Welcome back GB! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Nyco 01-23-2021 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1137961)
This is a sad fact.

The thread started in 2014. GreenDot closed the door then.
Those banks were working. I’ll hope someone using them lately will confirm this.

Just read elsewhere you are going to try US banks.

Try to read (like you doing here) to get as much info you can. I know you are considering buying an account. Make sure you know as much as possible before taking the plunge into a different market.

Good Luck.:dance::dance:

I have over 5 account using green dot and everything is working perfectly.. the problem is.. you guys are doing it WRONG!

magina 01-24-2021 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyco (Post 1138119)
I have over 5 account using green dot and everything is working perfectly.. the problem is.. you guys are doing it WRONG!

you said green dot is not working, and now you claim you make it work???? which is true? are you just boosting your ego????

Nyco 01-25-2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1138135)
you said green dot is not working, and now you claim you make it work???? which is true? are you just boosting your ego????

It’s sad how a lot of you don’t pay attention to detail and you wonder why you’re not successful at stealth @magina go back && READ as to why I said it wouldn’t work for OP under HIS circumstances.. the way I use it... it works perfectly!!

davidyellow 03-02-2021 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doitright (Post 1104172)
PayPal may transfer it but it's a high chance Green Dot will close the account. It's known for not favoring mismatched names. You should buy the stealth guide. Honestly, I purchased it about 2 hours ago and I learned something from the first few pages. I'm also an experienced seller. I just believe in paying it forward and good will come back to you.

can you introduce the experienced seller to me? because i want to buy Ebay UK account, thank you very much.

rsot 03-02-2021 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidyellow (Post 1143980)
can you introduce the experienced seller to me? because i want to buy Ebay UK account, thank you very much.

Tried the marketplace on this forum?