eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   new ebay account with old paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/8100-new-ebay-account-old-paypal.html)

yougotit 11-12-2008 10:52 AM

new ebay account with old paypal?

hey guys i am so depressed
i have a new ebay account. i want to sell on my new ebay account with a new paypal, but i dont want to go to the bank and get a new account.
my old account that is linked to suspended ebay account is in good standing as of now.

my options are
receive payment in new paypal, then send it to old paypal and transfer to bank account
or
just add a second email address to the old account and receive payments to that old address

from reading these forums i know both of these will get you suspended, but which is safer? i don't know what else to do, i just don't want to go and create a new bank account.

trixx831 11-12-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yougotit (Post 64901)
hey guys i am so depressed
i have a new ebay account. i want to sell on my new ebay account with a new paypal, but i dont want to go to the bank and get a new account.
my old account that is linked to suspended ebay account is in good standing as of now.

my options are
receive payment in new paypal, then send it to old paypal and transfer to bank account
or
just add a second email address to the old account and receive payments to that old address

from reading these forums i know both of these will get you suspended, but which is safer? i don't know what else to do, i just don't want to go and create a new bank account.

Neither option is going to get you anywhere...So they're both about as safe as walking off a bridge..

You'll eventually get limited if you keep sending money to your old paypal account, as that will register as suspicious..

And adding a 2nd email to your old paypal account will not work either..

You can always sign up for an online checking or savings, and attached your external bank account to the online account and transfer your funds back and forth that way... You don't have to go to a bank to open an account...

Just search the site a bit, and look over the recommended online accounts..