eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Scammed many times!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/81011-scammed-many-times.html)

jodeh43 12-23-2014 04:41 PM

Scammed many times!!!

Ive been scammed many times by people buying my items and then opening up cases that my item wasnt described then paypal makes them return the item but they shipped back an empty box or something else and keep my item and get their money back.

There really is no way to fight it except to not even sell on ebay.

My question is how many times will paypal allow one to open a case? Is there a limit on how many cases they are allowed to open until they lose? How does that work?

john007 12-23-2014 04:45 PM

Re: Scammed many times!!!

hmm... something is not right... why do you have a lot of people complaining? you are not doing something right...

GreenBean 12-23-2014 04:48 PM

I call bull on this.....

You are the same user whose brother's cousin wife runs a jewelry store and you want info on how to sell jewelry quickly.

You wanted to know how to make an account using guest check out with paypal to buy $4000 of items.

Tell you what..... send any of the MODS say two item numbers of where you supposedly got scammed.

Then we will talk.

:peace:

GreenBean 12-23-2014 04:53 PM

jodeh43 12-23-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 623268)
I call bull on this.....

You are the same user whose brother's cousin wife runs a jewelry store and you want info on how to sell jewelry quickly.

You wanted to know how to make an account using guest check out with paypal to buy $4000 of items.

Tell you what..... send any of the MODS say two item numbers of where you supposedly got scammed.

Then we will talk.

:peace:

Not exactly following you? Im just curiouse how many cases paypal will allow one to open? You can do a google search it isnt just me that is being scammed it is a whole bunch of people.

oompaloompa 12-23-2014 05:30 PM

there is no specific amount, but if you open more than 1 case at a time, or in close order, especially for high value items and if it is a high percentage of your total purchases, then you will probably get flagged and banned....

jodeh43 12-23-2014 05:46 PM

OKay thanks.

unkown5454 12-23-2014 06:13 PM

OP, you can quit playing dumb now. It's getting annoying and no one believes you.

jodeh43 12-23-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 623305)
OP, you can quit playing dumb now. It's getting annoying and no one believes you.

What am I playing dumb about??? PLease tell me, because even I dont know.

yankee 12-23-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jodeh43 (Post 623314)
What am I playing dumb about??? PLease tell me, because even I dont know.

So you are admitting being dumb and not knowing? :confused:

Bunneh 12-23-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jodeh43 (Post 623275)
Not exactly following you? Im just curiouse how many cases paypal will allow one to open? You can do a google search it isnt just me that is being scammed it is a whole bunch of people.

You asking this to see how many times you can do it to others?:rolleyes:

Futuremogul888 12-23-2014 07:09 PM

OP, you are much too dumb to get away with what you are trying to do. You will be grabbing your ankles for Big Bubba before you ever get a chance to enjoy your ill-gotten gains. It is so obvious what you are here for that I call for your immediate ban. I think everyone here will second that

jodeh43 12-23-2014 10:04 PM

Well none of you knows what your talking about then. I make a honest living and work hard for the little that I have.

If i was going to do something like that I would of done it, and not BS about it and not post it on the internet.

Im just asking because I am being targeted by the same buyer each time, he has done it to me twice, Not using the same account but after the second time I noticed it was the same address.

Keep on assuming things in life because life will eventually consume you

unkown5454 12-24-2014 01:00 AM

I get "targeted" all the time by returning customers who think my products are awesome.

On top of that, none of them open cases. It's a good feeling when you run a legit business.

jodeh43 12-24-2014 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 623374)
I get "targeted" all the time by returning customers who think my products are awesome.

On top of that, none of them open cases. It's a good feeling when you run a legit business.

I know it is a nice feeling running a legit business, sucks for people who dont know that feeling. Every morning I wake up feeling good;)

bluegrass1 12-24-2014 03:02 AM

Its all about building a reputation but yes I do agree I have had items that I sold on more than one account and had the same user attack all of them buying them claiming he didn't get and on another account he claimed he got a empty box Just lots of crooks out there kills me :(

jodeh43 12-24-2014 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrass1 (Post 623389)
Its all about building a reputation but yes I do agree I have had items that I sold on more than one account and had the same user attack all of them buying them claiming he didn't get and on another account he claimed he got a empty box Just lots of crooks out there kills me :(

Ik its ****ty, ive lost quite a bit, I need to be more aware, I usually dont pay any attention to the bidders/buyers and just ship.

pokerpro 12-24-2014 02:31 PM

If they truly send you back and empty box, that's an easy one to prove...because the weight of that package, on the postal receipt would be a lot different than the box, and receipt you sent them......they better think better than that , and at least put a rock in the box, if they try that on me.......

Dmshark25 12-26-2014 05:45 AM

Same has happened to me once received an empty box, once tracking is updated to delivered the buyer gets the funds

By the time you try and argue your case the buyer is long gone with your funds

GreenBean 12-26-2014 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 623919)
Same has happened to me once received an empty box, once tracking is updated to delivered the buyer gets the funds

By the time you try and argue your case the buyer is long gone with your funds

When I am the seller and get that type of treatment from a buyer, I take legal action.
No two bit punk is going to take my money away from me.

I will go postal on them. Few punks can hide themselves to even dream of escaping.

rsot 12-26-2014 07:42 AM

Lot of thanks on running this member out of the forum :laugh:

Dmshark25 12-26-2014 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 623924)
When I am the seller and get that type of treatment from a buyer, I take legal action.
No two bit punk is going to take my money away from me.

I will go postal on them. Few punks can hide themselves to even dream of escaping.

It was an item that cost me $10, and I always just let them keep it and give a refund , but it was a year ago I forget the details but I remember the buyer was just unreasonable so I made them go through everything pay the postage and wait to get there refund just because they were a huge pain