eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Problem with Paypal Withdrawal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/81717-problem-paypal-withdrawal.html)

peter123 01-13-2015 10:26 AM

Problem with Paypal Withdrawal

Hello,

I have a problem with my stealth paypal accounts.

I am used to withdraw money using payoneer ATM card. Everything was ok till now.. Few weeks ago payoneer started to decline all my paypal transfers. No answer from support..

I am wondering if it's a way to get Bitcoins (BTC) for paypal? I think it's good time to buy bitcoins because of low rate.

Thank you guys & have a great day!

danshan 01-13-2015 10:42 AM

Re: Problem with Paypal Withdrawal

Virwox works but btc to paypal is the kiss of death.

JamesNorth101 01-13-2015 10:44 AM

Only really solid method for cashing out is to use a bank account.

Plenty about in the US so should be no issue.

rsot 01-13-2015 10:46 AM

Just a clarification: the Payoneer was under a similar name? Or name was completely different?

I don't use Bitcoins yet but perhaps others will remark

wtfebay 01-13-2015 10:53 AM

I would not do PP >> BTC exchange. Its only a matter of time before they nab you with policy violation.

danshan 01-13-2015 10:54 AM

Which policy violation are you speaking of?

danshan 01-13-2015 10:57 AM

Use brawker, only thing that scares me with brawker is there adddress might be pp black balled but other than that slam dunk. Make sure you buy something to the acct address first than brawker than after to the acct address and do not buy anything out of the accts ordinary spending habits.

danshan 01-13-2015 11:36 AM

http://www.bitcoingiftcard.org/ it works if you have access to the mailing address on the account

sdot10 01-14-2015 12:42 AM

so with brawker you buy the item and have it shipped to you, then you ship it to the buyer for the bitcoins. am i getting that right? or do you send him paypal funds and then he just buys it himself.

danshan 01-14-2015 12:44 AM

That would be a slick way to do it but i think usually you just buy the item and have the retailer ship it to him

aking 01-14-2015 01:02 AM

why not just use a regular bank account? easiest and safest way.

danshan 01-14-2015 01:05 AM

I think people are scared to link real banks to accts they are not doing totally above board things with or they are truly not in the US. I mean the only exception would be off the grid kinda folks who are scared of big brother. Other than that no reason not to open banks like crazy i opened 5 wells acct yesterday like nothing(ein, llc docs) new acct made.

sdot10 01-14-2015 01:36 AM

im wondering how they get around disputes and get around the fact that people are shipping to unconfirmed addresses and not even in their name. I can totally see paypal limiting accounts wondering why Jon Smith in florida is buying a playstation and sending it to megan grant in arizona. I can also see people purchasing and sending and then claiming they never did.

danshan 01-14-2015 01:38 AM

That is why i wrote the suggestions on how to get it done. The number one scam on their is people buying stuff with fished accounts or stolen cards and getting legit buyers a local police visit. At the shipping address.

danshan 01-14-2015 01:41 AM

GreenBean 01-14-2015 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter123 (Post 630946)
Hello,

I have a problem with my stealth paypal accounts.

I am used to withdraw money using payoneer ATM card. Everything was ok till now.. Few weeks ago payoneer started to decline all my paypal transfers. No answer from support..

I am wondering if it's a way to get Bitcoins (BTC) for paypal? I think it's good time to buy bitcoins because of low rate.

Thank you guys & have a great day!

Have you worked out why payoneer is giving you problems?

Are you actually USA based or overseas?

Jumping into the bitcoin pool may tie up your funds even more.

See what payoneer are doing.
Try their forums to see if they reply.
Good Luck.
:ranger:

danshan 01-14-2015 02:02 AM

Btc can get your accounts limited faster than a million dollar gift payment

rsot 01-14-2015 08:44 AM

Why can't you get a regular bank account OP?

Cracker100 01-14-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 631258)
I think people are scared to link real banks to accts they are not doing totally above board things with or they are truly not in the US. I mean the only exception would be off the grid kinda folks who are scared of big brother. Other than that no reason not to open banks like crazy i opened 5 wells acct yesterday like nothing(ein, llc docs) new acct made.

Off the grid=best way to go:dance:

SamuelJackson 01-16-2015 06:55 PM

And pp to btc is not an good idea :dance: lol
it's possible of course but rather time taking and risky (for both sides, paypal can get refunded, btc cannot. it's a twist.) , not really worth it.
You might find someone tho to do it, but itll require quite some trust on both sides.
Your decision to trade BTCs with paypal funds is ways too short fetched (in time) and I do not recommend relying on Paypal funds to buy btcs at a good rate.
you should always be aware paypal might do the :noidea: donngg..
Other way would be exchanging, exchanging, exchanging. But bare the fees in mind.

Good luck.

eencn9 01-20-2015 01:25 PM

Here's how I take out money out of my stealth account:

step 1)Purchase a virtual PO box, there are some online that are around 10bucks per month. some even cheaper. You can use this address for random ebay or amazon purchases,

step 2)Once you have money in your paypal account, go to wallmart.com and purchase vanilla gift cards which you will send to the above po box.

step 3) wait for cards to arrive at po box and forward to your real address.

step 4) active cards and set you pin. Go to a check cashing place like western union and buy money orders using your gift cards but use your pin like a debit card transaction. I bought 450usd worth of money orders and they charged me about 10.50

step 5) Make those money orders out to yourself and go either deposit or cash them at your real bank account

Hope this helps.

MM78 01-26-2015 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eencn9 (Post 633445)
Here's how I take out money out of my stealth account:

step 1)Purchase a virtual PO box, there are some online that are around 10bucks per month. some even cheaper. You can use this address for random ebay or amazon purchases,

step 2)Once you have money in your paypal account, go to wallmart.com and purchase vanilla gift cards which you will send to the above po box.

step 3) wait for cards to arrive at po box and forward to your real address.

step 4) active cards and set you pin. Go to a check cashing place like western union and buy money orders using your gift cards but use your pin like a debit card transaction. I bought 450usd worth of money orders and they charged me about 10.50

step 5) Make those money orders out to yourself and go either deposit or cash them at your real bank account

Hope this helps.

This is absolutely a bad idea, The recommended method of getting money out of Paypal is using a bank account.